What Obstacles You Face in Survey Sites!

MOSIUR

survey2.jpg

Someone can, someone cannot, earn money from survey sites!

General surveys are accomplished in all the countries of the world. Online surveys are also done in the whole world but surveys to get paid are not available in the whole world.

Surveys to get paid are only for some special-developed countries. So, if you would like to earn money from survey sites, there are some options in survey sites. Getting paid in survey sites is only possible if you are a citizen of developed countries like USA, Canada, United Kingdom, and the like.

Now-a-days in most survey sites, it is seen to survey personal information like ‘What is your name? How old are you? Do you own a car?’ In some survey sites, you will find interesting things like “Sorry, surveys are not available for you now. Someone ate up all the surveys.” Some survey sites, for example, are Swagbucks, Inboxdollars, Life points, and Survey Junkie.

On the other hand, those who will be able to complete their registration in Survey sites will get many opportunities from the sites. Most of the survey sites pay money by PayPal.

What are your views about survey sites?

Well personally I think service sides are great and it's a good way to earn money online without much work, many people are able to make some change out of it to pay some minor bills, the problem we faced here as we don't have any legit survey sites that we can earn money from, I'll go for her and say I have tried virtually every survey sites out there but at the end of the day, I don't get paid, this has really made me to stay away from any survey sites because I know at the end of the day I won't be able to earn from it.

i just need a legit way to make some cool cash online so i can be able to take care of some bills and also get some new clothes this festive period

The fact that I'm not from the above countries , plus I have tried several surveys in the past but failed will not make me participate in any of those paid surveys anymore.

I have had several bad experiences while doing surveys but I think the major issue has been limitations to countries from the third world countries not been able to earn very well doing surveys. The western countries made those surveys for those that lives in the western countries, and it's probably cos there products are sold within this place, and not in Africa. So I think that's the core problem with surveys!

My major problem when it comes to survey sites is the fact that I hardly get surveys. There are times where it could even take weeks and I won't be able to find any survey simply cause of my geographical region.

Surveys are not available in the low tier regions that's the first problem we face on surveys but we have some available surveys but they only pay you peanuts .