What You Do Here Is What You Need To Start Your Own Blog For Monetization

uforwealth

Verified member
You may not know but you are already blogging for money If you are active on this forum by creating meaningful, helpful and problem solving threads or making comments on posts almost every day.

Although you are making money from this forum through your activities, that is not the money I am talking about but the money you earn from your own blog . This is as a result of the fact that what you do here is what you need to do on your blog to monetize it.

If you can create helpful threads in those sections of the forum such as make money, passive income, retirement planning,insurance,cryptocurrency,affiliate marketing,blogging, seo and so on. You are already making money by blogging.

If you have been writing and posting meaningful contents that attract a lot of comments from the readers , you are already on the right path to start your own blog in order to make money .This stems from the fact that how you serve others determines how you serve yourself .

What is your opinion?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You are very right. I just see this website as a training ground for a future blogger. There are some topics that we have here that can make a huge traffic if posted in a blog. I am very sure that if one becomes a blogger from the site, the site will have huge traffic.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Yes, I agree that what we post here especially the thread can be considered a short blog or maybe a portion of a blog. However, having a blog needs time that you have to upload a blog regularly for the readers to be coming back otherwise you may lose your readers. The regular uploading can sometimes be stressful if you are busy in other things.