What you need to make money as an art seller

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Selling of arts is a very good and lucrative business in those western countries but I do not know about people in this part of the world. Art is very much appreciated in those places which make it an advantage for the artists and other people that into the business.

To make a very huge income from this job, there are some things that one will need in order to be successful in doing it.

1. Well known platforms
2. A good environment for business

1. Well known platforms: As a person that deals in this kind of business, you will be needing websites that can make it easy for you to sell them, a place where that is popular enough to help you bring clients that will patronize you. I think it will be better for one to try out some of these freelancing platforms and also social media can be of help in a very effective way.

2. A good environment for business: This is an idea that can be very useful offline. Besides, it is advisable to apply this in every profession that you do as a self employed. I am quite certain that if are lucky enough to secure a workplace that is around the market square where people pass by every day.

Mellorando

Banned
If you’re a creative of some sort which I’m guessing so, you might have wondered is it possible to do what you love and be successful at the same time? Determining how to make money as an artist for a living can be difficult.
Although it seems easier than ever to go out there and show your art pieces, it’s extremely possible to get lost in the crowded, hyper-competitive web. You need hard work, patience and the right strategy to get discovered by prospective clients, sell your artwork, and make money as an artist. Even if you create masterpieces, they’ll probably remain locked in your warehouse (or your hard disk) if you don’t develop your marketing skills as well as your creative mastery.
In case you’re wondering how to make money as an artist, here’s a secret: you must stop thinking like a hobbyist and start acting like a business owner.
The reason many creative people never master how to make money as an artist is because they spend thousands of hours, late nights, weekends honing their artistic talent. But they spend very little time learning about what it takes to actually make money as an artist. But since you’re here reading our article on making money as an artist, I’ll guess that you already knew that. But did you also know that you can sharpen your business skills with sites like Udemy—where there are literally dozens of business classes

obbypole

Selling of arts is a very good and lucrative business in those western countries but I do not know about people in this part of the world. Art is very much appreciated in those places which make it an advantage for the artists and other people that into the business.

To make a very huge income from this job, there are some things that one will need in order to be successful in doing it.

1. Well known platforms
2. A good environment for business

1. Well known platforms: As a person that deals in this kind of business, you will be needing websites that can make it easy for you to sell them, a place where that is popular enough to help you bring clients that will patronize you. I think it will be better for one to try out some of these freelancing platforms and also social media can be of help in a very effective way.

2. A good environment for business: This is an idea that can be very useful offline. Besides, it is advisable to apply this in every profession that you do as a self employed. I am quite certain that if are lucky enough to secure a workplace that is around the market square where people pass by every day.
thanks for this valuable information

Good luck

Verified member
As an art seller you need to be creative.You must be an artist and a good one so as to know how to captivate the mind of your prospective customers.I f you are good at what you do,you can easily showcase or exhibit your art in any art platform or market.people will patronize you if they see good portrait that they like.