YouTube Is The Only Platform You Need To Start Learning How To Make Money Online

moonchild

VIP Contributor
YouTube is a platform for sharing videos, it has been existing for many years, it contains many types of videos from comedy, business, motivation, health, food and many other sub niches.

It has gathered a lot of content creators, that anybody going into the online business world can get what he is looking for on YouTube I created this thread to enlighten people on how they can harness this awesome technology to learn new skills.

After deciding on the kind of skill you want to learn, go on YouTube and search for a crash course or a playlist of the kind of skill you wanna learn.

This has eliminated the need to hire an instructor or purchase a course on Udemy, TreeHouse etc.

Although this did not really mean you can't use other methods apart from the ones I listed above to learn, naturally we are different as humans, some learn better when they have a coach while song learn better by there selves, so the choice is left for you to decide.

This article is meant for people that have maybe financial constraints on learning new skills, that shouldn't be an excuse as you can learn any skill on YouTube for free of charge.

Immilash

You can earn a passive income by earning money on YouTube, the first thing you need to have to be a successful YouTuber is traffic when you have good traffic's you can earn a tangible amount. In other to gain traffic you need to be posting informative and entertaining contents.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
A lack of information have caused a lot of people today not to be able to make money online , and sometimes even if they want information there seems to be no way to find this information about the trending and the most indulge way of making money online . The YouTube app or platform is actually one tool that we can get trending information consider what are the trending ways of making money online today . but it is very important not to trust everything that majority of YouTubers says on the YouTube app . although they promised their subscribers to give them a platform that is user-friendly and most suitable in the act of making money online , yet not all what they say are actually true because I personally have work on a website that was introduced to me by a YouTuber but later they were so turns out to be a scam and fraud .

Let me just make it clear and sound here that , any cryptocurrency mining website introduce to you a YouTuber should be second checked because majority of them have been a scam and it is actually no good . to be more equipped you must make sure to use a scam site detector so as to easily detect whether a site is legit or possibly a scam .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
As long as YouTube exists, I don't think anyone has any excuse for not making money online because YouTube on its own is a whole University. There is no kind of online business you want to do that you will not find any reasonable video that would guide you through.

When I ventured into cryptocurrency trading newly it was YouTube that help me to learn a lot of things about it and after then I was able to have some reasonable knowledge about it. The same thing goes with affiliate marketing . Affiliate marketing is a business that a lot of people talk about and there are some YouTubers that lie about it but if you're such a very well there are a lot of people that will probably give you videos that will make you make real money.

The thing is that most of the people that produce fake videos on YouTube are rampant and you cannot differentiate between a real one and a fake one as a newbie. there are several premium courses in which you can see similar videos like that on YouTube for free. I wonder the reason why people who wants to make money online are not capitalising on YouTube to learn.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
YouTube is a community of it's own, with lots of audience, but not everyone's thing. I love going to YouTube to watch all kinds of videos, but mainly on skilled videos, and how to make money. I think those who are based on that niche, have gotten lots of views from me. If I'm going into YouTube in the future, I'll explore either with lifestyle or with 'how to make money. I see those niche as passionate options to me. I love you showcase some kind of ways and encourage others to make money online. At same time shoeing off some lifestyle in some events I am present in, share my entertainment videos, especially where I'm showing off my soccer freestyle, singing songs, or being in a well decorated arena etc.

Sikapa

Verified member
You post is somehow true because I personally learnt on how to make money on YouTube. There is one thing that I know about YouTube and is because YouTube is another way to make money online, and it pays it members depending on the number of likes and followers , people are also trying to make fake videos to get likes.

So if you only depends on YouTube to make money online, then trust me you can sign up to more than thousand websites and still you won't be able to make money out of the thousands websites. Some videos on YouTube concerning about how to make money online are just fake and and it doesn't work that way. Most at times the person making the video even don't know anything about the website but the wy he or she will talk will be like he or she is making money out of the site.

Sikapa

Verified member
YouTube is a good way to make money online because it offers a lot of opportunities to many people who are willing to make money on YouTube. Most are making their money on YouTube while a lot of people are also learning from YouTube. The only thing you need is a quality camera and how you will express yourself. If you provide quality content then is likely that you will get more viewers and subscription too.