What's the best time to get married.

Immilash

Today we are going to talk about our personal lives how can one leave his or her lives. Before I proceed I will like to put something straight on first of all marriage is not a children play, marriage is finding the true person to spend the rest of your lives with, as we all know there's no specific age or date that is set that one can get married, I will advise you to get the true like partner not doing that will only leads you to regrets many people ended up regretting there reactions of marring the wrong person I don't want you to repeat that same mistake. It is important to know about the partner your are going into relationship with, a man an a woman are hundred percent different we are not even made from the same material a man was made from a dust while wowan from rib. So man and woman are hundred percent different, you know before you can start any relationship Don end up marrying the wrong person. That's all I can say about marriage I will like you guys to share your experiences on relationship. Thank you for reading I will wait for your response.