What's the hardest stage in the organization of business?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Business organization is often staged into starting level which involves developing of ideas, then raising of capital and the last one is managing the business.

Developing of ideas may be the simplest one among these stages. To get a business idea, people can read business books, visit business consultants and even research on their own.

Then raising of capital is the immidiate stage after business idea. People can also raise money through personal saving, borrowing from friends and even obtaining loans from banks.

The hardest stage to me is managing business, this stage is very crucial because it can determine the success and failure of business. That is why a business owner will need a good manager, conducive environment and other managerial skills to scrape through this stage.

Which stage do you think is the hardest?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I believe that the hardest thing to do is to start the business itself. It is the initial stage and you never have any idea about what will happen. You are basically uncertain and quite anxious about what will happen. It is is the time when you basically invest money and this actually means that you are risking what you have.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I believe that the hardest thing to do is to start the business itself. It is the initial stage and you never have any idea about what will happen. You are basically uncertain and quite anxious about what will happen. It is is the time when you basically invest money and this actually means that you are risking what you have.
That's sure. Your opinion is unique but I always think that managing is the hardest. You know to get to the top is not as difficult as maintaining the top position. Business will want to maintain its uniqueness and also there will much competition that business owners need to fight in order for the business to still be relevant.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
For me I think the hardest is the workforce coordination, because it isn’t easy to manage and control humans. Some workers and employees can be very difficult to work with. so making them work as a team isn’t an easy task. Again, managing the available resources to meet the business growth is another issue

Mika

VIP Contributor
The hardest stage in a business, according to my opinion, is related to scaling. Scaling means growing business by introducing more products and spreading the market reach. You not only need a lot of money to scale your business but also have to do a lot of research on developing new products and market conditions.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Managing stage has always been the hardest in any kind of business....Some times it's even easier for some people to start a business, because money has never been their issue. But the core issue is, propagating the business to some greater heights. Managing has to do with several things, firstly, how are staffs doing? Secondly, How are you managing the money in the business.....etc.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The hardest stage in a business, according to my opinion, is related to scaling. Scaling means growing business by introducing more products and spreading the market reach. You not only need a lot of money to scale your business but also have to do a lot of research on developing new products and market conditions.
While this is a good and nice idea, it may not even be necessary. A person that is known for a particular product should not necessarily introduced new products. This will be very difficult if the products are not well accepted in the market. And you know a lot of money would have been spent on that already.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Managing stage has always been the hardest in any kind of business....Some times it's even easier for some people to start a business, because money has never been their issue. But the core issue is, propagating the business to some greater heights. Managing has to do with several things, firstly, how are staffs doing? Secondly, How are you managing the money in the business.....etc.
That's the hardest to me as well, managing and maintaining what the people has know a particular brand for is very tough. There will be several competitors to fight with, there will be issue of workers to manage and how to market and even propagate the good will of the business beyond yonder. In a nutshell, I am supporting your view as well.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
The managing aspect seems to be the hardest part for me , because of the kind of pattern you would have to adopt to manage your business, like for instance settling the salaries of your employees, improving business communication and so many others are something you need to consider when running the business too

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The managing aspect seems to be the hardest part for me , because of the kind of pattern you would have to adopt to manage your business, like for instance settling the salaries of your employees, improving business communication and so many others are something you need to consider when running the business too
People don't know realise that it is easier to set up than to manage. The moment there is problem with the managing style, then the business is bound to be crumbled. If there is no personal saving, one can even go as far as sourcing for loans. When there is managerial problem, what is the antidote? That's why the managerial level is the hardest no matter which perspective one wants to view it.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I agree with some of the comments that the hardest phase of the business is the start up. After a week of operation that is when the problems would be felt like the cash flow and the number of customers. Worse for some start up they can only get customers after a month or marketing. It is important do to the marketing even before the start up.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I agree with some of the comments that the hardest phase of the business is the start up. After a week of operation that is when the problems would be felt like the cash flow and the number of customers. Worse for some start up they can only get customers after a month or marketing. It is important do to the marketing even before the start up.
Is the start up really the hardest? There are many ways starting up business can be solved. There may be borrowing from friends and families, the worst is to secure loans from banks. And that's if there is no personal saving. But managing to me is the nucleus of every business. Anything that happens to this stage is what will determine the future of the business. But let assume there is no money for the starting up, the idea can still be shelved till when money comes.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I think the hardest part of a business is not even about the funding but actually how to scale up the business to greater heights. There might come periods of time where you must have exhausted your strategy and do not even know how else you can advertise or continue managing the business at all.