What is The Hardest Way Of Making Money Online?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Making money online is certainly a very hard thing to do. There are many people who mostly focus a lot on the easiest way to make money. After all, almost all the humans are designed by nature to seek "easiness" and avoid harshness, right? There are many people who would suggest people many "easy" ways to make money online. Unfortunately, many people do not focus on a different perspective as well! yes, I mean the "hardest' way of making money online. There are many reasons why many people would avoid to make money through such ways.

First of all, many "hardest" ways of making money online are actually far much more rewarding than the "easy' ones! This is because making money through hard ways require you to have exceptional skills and talent that are not possessed by other people. Since you are so unique, therefore, you deserve to be paid unique rewards. I think this is why there are many freelancing sites out there that do pay a very high amount of money to professional freelancers. In fact, many freelancers are definitely able to make $100 in a day. But I think mastering such skills could be really hard thing. So what is the hardest way of making money according to you?

Bubudaddy

To succeed in life generally you need to put in a lot of hard work. no free food in free town, even the simplest of them all click to get paid you have to work extremely hard to make up to a dollard. But the good thing is that most of the way to make money on site are usually passive.

D

Deleted member 13140

The thing is the hard thing is the ones that make you a lot of money, except what you're doing isn't just paying at all then that's just bad luck.
For example: Let's say you want to go into affiliate marketing, it's horribly difficult but it's very profitable.

Or into social media marketing it's difficult as well but also profitable the other way you can win the game is to learn the skill and that's the thing learning the skill isn't that hard, except you're paying for it, I've learnt a few things about social media marketing and i didn't pay for a course. Things are free nowadays just go to youtube.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is nothing like the hardest way to make money online because there are a lot of things that people are using to make money on the internet today and they are even finding it very easy because they have worked very hard for it. Many people think that it is hard to get monetized on youtube channels but the assertion is quite true but the fact that there are people making a whole lot of money from YouTube tells you that once you are determined and serious enough you can definitely make it. I started affiliate marketing last year but I was not really able to make any tangible amount of money but I didn't take affiliate marketing as the hardest way to make money online because there were a lot of things I was not doing right. It is quite very important you try as much as possible to learn something before you try to monetize that thing because if you do not have proper knowledge and understanding of how that particular thing works, there is no way you can be able to make any tangible amount of money on it. it all takes time but with persistence and discipline he will definitely pull through.

digipreneur

All the way for online earning is hard there is no easy way to get started on earning online. It requires lots of focus patience and hard work to get started online earning and also you need lots of time time to get started with earning.
if you are newbies and don't have any kind of investment and also don't know where to start then you should try either Swagbucks or clickworker both are legit sites to start earning and both pay you after you earn a certain amount. clickworker pays you fast and more as compared to Swagbucks but its required an understanding of English a little bit but that also pays you lots of money to you.
clickworker is like an internet judge site you need to pass judgment to some of the comment or images and also you need to classify the different types of sentences or images. its pay like 0.05 dollar per click but it give you lots of click like thousand of click in the day so you can earn up to 10 to 5 dollar within two hours if you play it regularly then it may pay you a hundred dollar.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I agree with you that we humans usually choose the easy things and avoid what looks hard as much as possible. Bug for sure, the hard things usually pay so well. Look at the very low paying tasks like clicking ads or watching videos, they are so easy to do yet you only earn peanuts.

One of the online earning methods that I find so hard personally is doing freelance writing. It involves a lot
of research, especially if you are writing about a topic that you are not really familiar with. But the good thing is that those jobs usually pay pretty well. You get used to working hard in such kind of a job.

Another online earning method that I find to be a bit hard is forex trading. It is so much more complex to me than forex trading. I guess it is because many foreign words are used. But so many people have learnt the skill of forex trading and mastered it. It is just not an easy job, but very profitable.

Of course there are so many other online earning opportunities that I find really hard. Mostly because I don't have the skills needed to earn in them. But I am sure that learning the skill and practicing regularly removes the hardness in it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The hardest way of making money may vary from individuals to individuals. But to be honest, there is no hard and easy way if making money. I have my reason.

Making money online needs some principles and each website as well has some principles. Most of these principles, especially those websites that do reward well, always difficult. This makes some people to believe that there is hard website.

There are some money making website that require workers to be more active only in the night which only few workers can do conviniently.

People always fail to follow strictly rules and regulations and terms and conditions, that is why the websites seem difficult.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If you are not naturally talented in a particular area area of online business you may find it very difficult to make money online in it because that is not your natural talent and as a result it could even be the hardest way of making money online for you , about from this there are some online business that are not really difficult for people to make money with example of such include

1) Freelancing: because of the high competition in the freelance space it may takes a long time for a new freelancer to be able to make money that is why some people always gives up along the way in their journey into becoming a freelancer , but those who are always consistent and dedicate their time to grow their rating in a freelance platform will always enjoy better.

2) crypto trading: cryptocurrency trading is not really difficult to make money with but the only problem with cryptocurrency is the volatile and unpredictable nature of the crypto space that makes a lot of people's finds it very difficult for them to make money with , to be able to predict the movement of the greatest space perfectly you will need a better understanding and that's what can help a trailer to make money.

E

eldavis

Personally I feel there is no official hard way to make money, it all depends on the individual. The hardest way for me could be the easiest for the next person and vise versa. For me the hardest ways to make money online are through affiliate marketing and blogging.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Well, this is a relative question, because what's hard for me can be easy for you and vice versa, personally I think forex trading, because i don't think one can say he has mastered trading, because the market is dynamic, it is always creating new zones and momentum, it will take a lot of years to master, maybe a decade..

But as I said earlier is relative, so what makes for Mr A might not work for Mr B, currently I'm a programmer but some people might find it very difficult to do to the extent of making money with the skills.

What you should focus on is what you find easier doing, this will mitigate any difficulty that might arise.

Moni

Although making money online is not easy but I can say it may vary from person to person. I'm saying this because some have the money to start while others start from zero so the amount of effort may be different because a person who has the money can buy ads for his affiliate links or can even create website to promote his links but the one who has no money will only depend on free post.

Rezik

Making money online is certainly a very hard thing to do. There are many people who mostly focus a lot on the easiest way to make money. After all, almost all the humans are designed by nature to seek "easiness" and avoid harshness, right? There are many people who would suggest people many "easy" ways to make money online. Unfortunately, many people do not focus on a different perspective as well! yes, I mean the "hardest' way of making money online. There are many reasons why many people would avoid to make money through such ways.

First of all, many "hardest" ways of making money online are actually far much more rewarding than the "easy' ones! This is because making money through hard ways require you to have exceptional skills and talent that are not possessed by other people. Since you are so unique, therefore, you deserve to be paid unique rewards. I think this is why there are many freelancing sites out there that do pay a very high amount of money to professional freelancers. In fact, many freelancers are definitely able to make $100 in a day. But I think mastering such skills could be really hard thing. So what is the hardest way of making money according to you?
In my opinion, one of the hardest ways, if not the hardest way, is creating a blog/website and growing it to somewhere sustainable and worth all that effort.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The act of making money online is basically one thing that everyone at doing today or possibly if not everyone yet majority of people are indulging in the act of making money online . although they are varieties of ways an individual can make money online in the internet and he has the ability and the capability to choose from these varieties of ways he or she can make money online personally if I were to choose what is the worst and all advisable way of making money online I would say making money by filling out surveys or making money by working on survey websites and platforms .

First an foremost I am not a fan of subway website , this is because majority of survey websites in the internet and basically scam and fraudulent websites that should be avoided and discouraged . Secondary survey websites in the internet are considered to be one of the smallest paying gig activity websites in the internet in order to get paid . Normally no matter what sorry will said it is you will always get compensated or paid the minimum of 0.5 cent to $1 for performing a particular survey task . in a month your earnings in a survey website could be estimated between the rate of $8 to $10 which is very small or low .