What's your best business ideas that you never execute?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Most of the time or let me say some of the time, ideas concerning business flows through our minds. We may just wake up and then the ideas may just come or it maybe trigger by some circumstance around us or the situation we find ourselves.
But these ideas are always die off maybe because we didnt have the right tools to implement them when theh flashed through our minds. It may be because of age, location or even capital. But we will always be assuring ourselves that there will be a day we will execute all these ideas.
Have u been caught in that web before?

Queentener

Most of the time or let me say some of the time, ideas concerning business flows through our minds. We may just wake up and then the ideas may just come or it maybe trigger by some circumstance around us or the situation we find ourselves.
But these ideas are always die off maybe because we didnt have the right tools to implement them when theh flashed through our minds. It may be because of age, location or even capital. But we will always be assuring ourselves that there will be a day we will execute all these ideas.
Have u been caught in that web before?
Yes. Wanted to start a cafe. A place which opens like 6 am in the morning. You can come for your coffee,pap, noodles. It will be a eat out joint. Didn't have the finiacial resources and Farr of using a loan to start a business didn't allow me start until I saw my neighbor three streets away starting the business. It was so painful.

Olajidey

The business ideas I have at the moment is just a few in numbers, but the best among them all is the area of technology. We all know that the number one factor that contributes to starting a business successfully is capital without capital it will be very difficult for you to execute a business.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Number one is capital truly. But we can get some ideas executed without capital. We can make use of some people that are interested in our ideas especially some influential and rich people who can finance our ideas. The only problem about the issue is that those rich people don't want to help the youth in realizing their goals. But if you are lucky and you have a very solid business proposal, you can still get some people that can help.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Right here with me, i have innovative ideas but inadequate funds have made that idea to be going on the fading. I have an idea to run an online game streaming platform, developing an app for it. paying streamers as they stream games from any part of the world. That idea is beginning to go off my mind cos of inadequate capital start up. But i still believe that I'll implement such idea soon.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
It's right that we have a lot of business ideas sometimes roaming around our subconscious mind, but it never comes to application. In my case what I have gone through I keep it delaying it for the right moment to come, as some thoughts come in my mind where I need to be skilled there to start that business or start up.

Georgeadawara

The best business idea that I have which was my first business plan the one that value till today is the idea farming business I understand that one of the simple business to do is that of the farming. The business are fish farming pulty farming and the strong one is maize and rice farming . This following plan are the best plans that I have on ground. And most of the necessary information knowledge I need to now.

funmi

Verified member
Although there are many of such plans and to be candid some are u realistic looking ones financial situation because times are really hard, and very tricky even for those in business due to the crazy rate of inflation people are unable to fortune what is really going on. The system keeps throwing people out of business on a daily basis a bag of rice you bought yesterday for lets say twenty eight thousand naira today and sold for of for let's say twenty nine thousand five hundred naira with the hope of making a profit of one thousand naira after deduction of expenses of about five hundred, when you return back to the market to purchase another bag of rice for the same twenty eight thousand naira. You will be shocked that the rice will now go for thirty two thousands for a bad. Now the questions will be how do you know merge it up. Indirectly what that is telling you is that have not made any profit rather you have suffered huge losses and time also wasted. Anyway if am given the chance to choose I will rather opt for q very huge fund to seat very tight with cryptocurrency trading .

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have posted in another thread an also in other forums about the home based business that I planned. It is a snack food that called pizza roll. That is not a common snack food and it is considered a novelty so that the price is quite expensive. My plan is to make pizza roll popular in our village. That would be my market base because when the neighbors are the customers that is clearly a big saving in terms of transportation and delivery. The capital is very small that $100 will do in one day. That capital can earn $50 when the product are sold out. Think if I can earn a constant $50 in a day then that is about $1,500 in a month. But that amount is not yet the net for there are expenses like the salary of the assistant and some
miscellaneous expenses.

The main reason why my business plan remains hanging in the air is the potential stress that I would get from the business. The people around me are against the idea of a business for me because they just want me to enjoy my life in luxury instead of earning money. Those advice gave me a good reason to think it over.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
A lot of people in my region have good business ideas , but due to some certain factors this business ideas just remain ideas and as time goes on if not implemented they die off or wither away .
Personally I always want to own my own bakery , where I will be baking bread and other flour related confectioneries although presently I am a baker but my bakery business is in small scale I still wish to on own a baking factory . Factors that have stop me from implementing this business idea of mine is that I don't have enough capital , another factor that hinders me is the poor economic stability of my country and to be precise I stay am a Nigerian living in Nigeria .

Nigeria have the poverty rate of almost 80% , and this rate tends to increase to 100% in five years counting from now if nothing is don't combat the poverty . Though Nigeria is blessed with huge amount of population rate but its citizens who love to go into business or who love to establish business ideas of their choice are hindered to do so as a result of lack of capital and the economic instability of the country .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I have a lot of them and most of them I just have to give it sometimes because it is not something I just have to rush into , I have to raise the required money that is needed for me to started up perfectly to a point that I don't really have to found wanted because of lack of cash or any other thing , that is why I am taking my time to make sure I really have all the necessary requirement for me to engage in this business.

Most of them are just an online business and the best one I am passionate to establish is just to engage in affiliate marketing and probably freelancing when I have a laptop . I don't really have a laptop now so I may not likely be able to engage in most of them now . When the required tools is ready probably I will get to learn and understand them perfectly because they are the best online business I can really makes money from.

For now I don't really have interest to establish an offline business , probably I will consider an offline business in the future , online is my main focus now .

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
How can you call any idea your best idea even before you executed. You cannot call the idea as the best idea if you have never tried for yourself. Let me give you an example, for Elon Musk manufacturing electric car is the best business idea, however, for Bill Gates, software was the best business idea. Your best business idea is not my best business idea. Let's say you had an idea to create your own crypto company but never got started. How can you call this best business idea when you never executed. Best means something you have tried and become successful.

Rachael

Verified member
Well, I have several business ideas which I have not executed because of several factors. The fact is, I may never ascertain how lucrative these ideas might be in the long run until I have finally executed them but I am optimistic that with a feasible business plan, then I can achieve my best business. The business I consistently have in mind is venturing in agricultural activities. I believe that food is one of the common necessities of life and absolutely no one can survive without eating which is the reason even when an individual is hospitalized, you would see the case where he still receives food through a pipe, which implies that food is needed for the activeness and survival of man. I plan to own a vast arid of lands, where I would cultivate different crops and other farm produce like; plantation farm, cocoa farm, locust bean farm, melon farm, millet farm, and all other type of grains. I would also have a mill, where I would be processing pam fruits and process them to finished undiluted fresh oil. I would also rear livestock in different ways like; snail farm, poultry farm, rabbit farm, goat farm and fish farm. These are my best business ideas and I hope to achieve them when I have the finances.