What's your favourite Crypto?

Among the myriad of cryptocurrencies vying for attention, Bitcoin remains my steadfast favorite. Despite volatility, its sound monetary policy of limited supply and increasing adoption continue driving long-term value. Bitcoin's ethos of financial sovereignty, coupled with its robust infrastructure and devoted community, solidifies its position as the preeminent and most trusted cryptocurrency in my portfolio. While I'm intrigued by other innovative projects, Bitcoin's status as digital gold keeps me anchored to its transformative potential.

Among the myriad of cryptocurrencies vying for attention, Bitcoin remains my steadfast favorite. Despite volatility, its sound monetary policy of limited supply and increasing adoption continue driving long-term value. Bitcoin's ethos of financial sovereignty, coupled with its robust infrastructure and devoted community, solidifies its position as the preeminent and most trusted cryptocurrency in my portfolio. While I'm intrigued by other innovative projects, Bitcoin's status as digital gold keeps me anchored to its transformative potential.
I do not think this except Bitcoin using the same platform like Kucoin or Binance or Gate or Kraken because across the network it needs huge payments to cover the Bitcoin network fee or even using the Bitcoin Lightning network.