when will crytocurrency recover from this long fall?

funmi

Verified member
Ever since the bearish movement of crytocurrency started, I have been observing all the crytocurrency market but no one seems to be improving to me.
When will the good change come? More so, Alon musk has not been helping matters with his different comments that is bringing a shake ups in to bitcoin and we all know that a shake in bitcoin will also bring a shake in other crypt I currencies.
Have waited and waited for about two weeks now but there is no significant change yet, and am beginning to loss fate on whether to stop or continue.
Please, your contributions and advise will be much appreciated on this serious issue.

Putta Vince

Don't lose the fate. Cryptocurrency , or specially Bitcoin will surely start rising by step from August as per most of the predictions , but till them I guess it will maintain its mark above at least $28000. This may not be the best time to buy btc , but still a good time to hold , bitcoin will rise without any doubt.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Crypto is a very volatile currency. Do not panic ,it's a matter of time . It will soon regain it's strength and we shall all smile to the bank.
This current situation is expected when you invest in cryptocurrency. It's stability is not constant and that's why you should always put at back of your mind that fluctuation is a major characteristic of cryptocurrency.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Anyone that has been into cryptocurrencies for more than five years will know that one individual decision is not enough to determine the future of cryptocurrencies. The worst side of cryptocurrencies happened in 2018 when nearly everybody lost hopes on it till it geared up in 2020. So I won't advice you to give up because of this singular reason.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that some people's influence is so enormous to the extent that it determin the trend of a commodity.
But the influence often don't last long
The overwhelming influence of Elon Musk around cryptocurrency can't be pushed aside. He dictate the tide and that's why crypto is in a sorry situation now

We sincerely hope that bitcoin bounce back soon

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Pardon me for this comment but I just want to express my opinion on the current situation of the crypto coin prices. This may be a revelation for the public to understand the nature of the crypto. When you buy crypto it is like winning or losing depending on your luck. With the sinking prices the public is learning the truth.