Which App gives you money?

Wole.K

Swagbucks. You make money as soon as you sign up for Swagbucks (available for iOS and Android) with a $10 sign-up bonus. The boilerplate market research app allows you to accrue points by taking surveys, shopping online or playing games, things you can do as you wait in line or have some downtime on your commute.

Swagbucks. Best for paid surveys and online cards.

Acorns. Best for investing your spare change ($1 per month).

Survey Junkie. Best for earning extra bucks by taking online survey.

Mistplay is an Android-only app that rewards you for playing different games on your phone. You can choose any of the games listed, download it, and start playing to start earning rewards. Mistplay has three different reward currencies you can earn.

So which legit app pays you?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
The first site that you mentioned, I have been to it a year ago. This was the time when I don't know much about the sites to earn money, and then I got to know about this site but the problem with this site is that earning chances are very less here. You will get paid to search in Swagbucks, and you will get paid to surveys. And, you know the problem with surveys as they are dependent on many factors whether you will qualify or not. I worked on it in my leisure time but never went close to payout. Other than that, if I would think of referrals, people are likely not interested in it.

Darshika

Swagbucks. You make money as soon as you sign up for Swagbucks (available for iOS and Android) with a $10 sign-up bonus. The boilerplate market research app allows you to accrue points by taking surveys, shopping online or playing games, things you can do as you wait in line or have some downtime on your commute.

Mistplay is an Android-only app that rewards you for playing different games on your phone. You can choose any of the games listed, download it, and start playing to start earning rewards. Mistplay has three different reward currencies you can earn.

Happy to see some of ur earning applications. Some Apps are new for me. I m ready to join with ur app.

ReferralExchange is good. I will join with ur apps for exchange u must join with my paying applications. I m also member of some good paying applications with payment proof.

I m already in SWagbucks other sites are new for me. It will be better if u give an intro for other apps so that I will join with you as ur referral without hesitation

I want details about Acorns and last app Misplay. Did u received any payments from them?

Finger Geek

Verified member
I don't like swag bucks. I am not saying it is not legit or they are not paying. I don't like it because most offers listed their like surveys does not accept my country. Any time I tried to fill a survey, I will receive a message that survey is not available for my country. I have never been successful with completing a survey before.
Since I have known paid to forum, I never distributed myself from wanting to make money with surveys. Paid to forum like Trendri has been doing good. I earn everyday here for my soft work.

Salimo 92

In my opinion there is no app give money but there are a multitude of apps that steal effort .
For the apps that you mention I see that they are all surveys app so I am not qualified to earn money from them cause I belong to a third tier country .
During my short experience in earning online I realised that apps is a pure waste of time may be there are some apps that peanuts but why we focus on the action of getting the cents and forget how many days of hard work we spend on them so it is better to seek for legit apps and desinstall apps from your phone .

Olajidey

I only know about Swagbucks and it has been there for long and still paying but the only issue am having with Swagbucks is that they have selected country they give access to participate in which my country is blacklisted and can not be given access to become a member. And the other you listed how is it run what is their requirement did they have selected country that can participate in they give access to all country. which one are you on and have you been paid.

Noor Fatima

Not it's was basically app but it was a site from which I have taken my first earning it was bizdustry it's was quite good site as the trendri we have to just comments on it and make threads through which we can earn 50 biznotes on each comment and 70 biznotes on each thread and 1000 biznotes is equal to 1$ but it's slow earning but we are doing

Ekuvero

Swagbucks do select the countries who earn from then site cause of this restrictions you can hardly earn from Swagbucks if you are a Nigerian except you bypass their security checks with a VPN and if you are being caught you won't be rewarded your earning and your account would be disable

While most survey sites hardly gives survey to Nigeria nationality cause of their restrictions towards users who aren't from tier 1 countries and the only option would be if you use a VPN to bypass the security measures and they do pay with Paypal making it hard for Nigerians to be paid due to Paypal restrictions with Nigeria users

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I don't like swag bucks. I am not saying it is not legit or they are not paying. I don't like it because most offers listed their like surveys does not accept my country. Any time I tried to fill a survey, I will receive a message that survey is not available for my country. I have never been successful with completing a survey before.
Since I have known paid to forum, I never distributed myself from wanting to make money with surveys. Paid to forum like Trendri has been doing good. I earn everyday here for my soft work.
This is the same problem I face when it comes to earning on any survey filling app. The pay attract me a lot and I install them only to try filling the survey and I realize I was just wasting my time. It is either my country shouldn't complete the survey since I'm isn't eligible or I'm cut off half way that I shouldn't have started the survey. It can really be frustrating. So I have totally left it and concentrated on we version of any earning site that isn't about survey.

D

Deleted member 27583

Although presently now it is only trendri ,that am running for now,because have been trying to check all this app you mentioned but you can't get paid without you having a paypal account...

And paypal didn't allow us to use their services over here in my country,so it really setting us backward,and by now this are things our government should work on,about how to get that fix,since the rest of the world enjoy their services ,we should also enjoy it as a nation at large...

Like seriously I really wish I could be in that government house,they have so much they could work on,so we the individual could enjoy like the way the rest world were enjoying everything as well...

Aniwhyte

Swag bucks you mentioned above is a very great paying website, and I have read a lot of wonderfully reviews about it online, which made me sigh up for it, but unfortunately after signing up and opening up a survey to participate on I normally get a message that I can't participate as this survey is not available in my country, the most painful part of it all is that I sometimes participate on the survey and on halfway I would get a message to try again later. I really don't know why these surveys websites doesn't allow Africa to be a participant on their surveys, it's really so pathetic and unfair.

Mrs.Rizwan

There are many applications that are said that if we work on them, we can earn a lot of profits. But youtube and instagram are better for me..
There are some people who say we can make money from games apps or that we can make money through the video app. And honestly, I downloaded many games I heard about that there are good earning applications but they are just fake and time-consuming apps.
If you want to work for earning, the best apps are facebook and instagram and youtube and they are not fake and fraud and they are 100% working applications.