Which is Better, a Platform That Pays in Dollars or Naira?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Dollars or Naira, Which is Better?
The choice between these two platforms depends on several factors, including your location and the currency in which you wish to receive payment.

I prefer to be paid in Dollars. Although I'm a citizen of Nigeria, the Dollar is better because it's more stable and has more value than Naira. Although, Naira is better because you don't have to make any exchange which will reduce your profit.

Naira is a Nigerian currency, and as such, it can be used only in Nigeria or other countries that accept it. If you live in Nigeria and want to withdraw your earnings from a particular platform directly into the local bank account of your choice, then you will need to select the Naira platform.

If you live outside of Nigeria and want to receive payment in Naira, you will need to use a third-party service who will convert your earnings from Dollars into Naira for you.

If you are able to receive payment in Dollars and would prefer that currency, then choose the Dollar platform or Naira as the case may be. So what do you think about this?

I live in Nigeria and want to be paid in my currency. I do most of my stuffs here in my country and don't see any need of saving cash in dollars. I do own a PayPal account where I can save in dollars and pay some internet needed items with, but I mostly rely on my currency for most if needs. Even of I want to invest in dollars, is either I use my credit card for payment (which would automatically convert to dollar but at a higher rate) or use my PayPal cash. Though, my PayPal funds isn't enough to pay for literally anything I needed, so I use my credit card for online transactions. But to be frank with you, I prefer payments be made in naira.

I am not from Nigeria but I will compare the Naira to my local currency, Kenya shilling. It would be really great to get paid using my local currency. This is because I won't have to go through the process of exchanging it like I do when I receive it in dollars.

But the dollar is a great one for receiving my payments because it is so stable and has a higher value than my local currency. So when I exchange the money to my local currency, I get some extra cash from it because the conversion gives you a higher amount.

As long as I don't receive the dollars using a platform like PayPal that has really high transaction fees. It is really disappointing whenever I receive my money but the fees cut almost a half of it. It feels like I have been robbed a lot of the money I put my effort to earn.

These days, I enjoy receiving my money in cryptocurrencies. Of which the amount is reflected using the dollar correspondence of it. I enjoy cryptocurrency payments because of the low or no transaction fees. I just convert it to the amount I need by selling and I even get an extra cash than I would if I were paid directly using my local currency.

I prefer a platform that pays in dollars due to the fact that dollar has value more than my currency here so working on site that pays in dollars makes me have a higher chance of making more money for example when I was working for bestnaija forum I used to earn #20 per post but here I earn $0.07 and this depends on how long your thread is I prefer dollar platform.

The essence in being paid in dollar is the potential of dollar, it is subject to increase, while that of naira is subject to fall adrift to dollars anytime. I am even looking for that online earning platform that will pay me in Dina, I want to earn in another fiat currency, whose value is more than double of naira, and Dina is that currency, I mean that of Kuwait Dina, it Bahrain Dina. But at this time it isn't possible for me to get that, and I'm not forcing or pushing for it to happen, I'm still settled at least, earning my fair share with dollar earnings, hoping that I increase my earnings in the near future.

It think it's better to be paid in dollars than naira, because naira is depreciating

Everyone want to maximize their earnings online , an so , if I were to choose either to work on a naira paying website or platform or on dollars paying website or platform . I will not that choose to work on a dollar paying website because dollar is higher than naira . Presently $1 is equals to 600 naira in the Nigerian currency . making money online on a dollar paying website or platform is actually one of the best experience that you can ever have . most of the currency that majority of website and platforms do pay today at either in euros or dollar .

But not that majority of platforms today do pay their users and members in dollar , basically I will avoid any European website because naira has no value compared to dollar . most of the website that I am working on today in order to end a considerable and reasonable amount of money online and actually dollar paying websites . The website watch cruise.com which is considered to be a get paid to watch website is actually dollar paying website , on the other hand the trendri website is also a dollar paying website .

Dollar is the best payment system because at least it will help to cut off the depreciation in your fiat currency.

Most of these platform that are promising to pay in naira may not be able to give you anything reasonable . I have experience of most of them in the past. so I'm not particularly interested in them even if they promise to pay me huge amount of money .

Well any platform that is really paying in dollars or the Great British pounds is always the best because the value of such currency is high and it is possible for me to even get double if I am converting it to my local currency.

Well I don't really have any problem because it seems most platform are only interested to pay in the US dollars and it is perfect, at least we are able to get something reasonable.

I really have to work as much as possible and try to raise as much money as possible because this is what will really help me to learn a profitable skill and by learning a profitable skill I believe I will be able to increase my earning in the future. That is my real interest.