Which offline business has given you a major breakthrough

springtech

I am interested in learning what you do that makes you so much money. This might go a long way to inspire many others to invest in that line of business.
For me, it has been animal husbandry. What about you?

D

Deleted member 27126

There are a lot of offline businesses out there that you can do. Personally, I am into poultry business and the business has been doing fairly well over the past months that I started it. I must confess to you that it is not totally easy having an offline business due to the stress involved but if you can take the pain and establish one, it is really worth it. Lest I forget, I'm also considering starting a piggery business very soon being a graduate of agriculture.

Queentener

I must say palm oil business is what has given me breakthrough I have a thread about it, palm oil business is very lucrative and if you know how it works you are on your way to making millions. All you have to do is buy when its cheap, you keep at home and when it goes up or when it becomes scarce you starts selling. The beauty of it is you can keep it for a long time as far as you know how to preserve it you don't have to feed it you don't have to do anything just keep it at home and in a safe place and you sell and make over 500% of your capital. So for me the offline business that has given me breakthrough is palm oil business.

Adetayo100

There are a lot of offline business you can engage in either as a side hustles or major source of income. You can agro farming such as fish farming, chicken poultry and the rest, you can also start gas resale business.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Talking offline business that has given me a lot of breakthrough I will consider my private tutorials and when I was doing supply of rice. Infect it was very profitable. Rice supply opened my eyes to alot of other profitable business like beans and garri supplies. It was a great experience and my tutorial really paid off then.

Shigobad2020

Poeple thinks so little about farmingm they thinks farming is for poor people, but farming is bringing in money as we speaks , if you can go into poultry farming,in the next 5month you will be getting almost 10times the money you use to invest, you can also buy palm oil in stocks and later sell it .

Briangsam

Offline business could actually turn out to be gold if done properly and managed properly. The offline business that comes to my mind is animal husbandry with pig farming or piggery as a representative. It is a potential millions making business. The pig proliferates in a geometric progression. The more you have, the more money.