Which part of business is not profitable?

Georgeadawara

To day many people are into business not that they are good in the business but is just that they see people are into it so they just fill like going to business and start.
Starting a business has to take you alot of procedures they are things that you need to know before starting a new business.
1: you need to know what type of business you will like to invest in.
2: how much will it cost you to put things into other, it talk about the financial aspect the capital to start the business.
3: location the location of your business sector matters the location can help in making you customer to locate you easier
4: the marketeting aspects this is one of the important aspect of the business how to have a good communication skills, and marketeting ablity.

Lack of those plans can make your business to be unprofitable.

Hena101

Poorly written
Looking at this question i will say every side of business is profitable and every side of business is unprofitable because it's a two side of a coin. Why do i said every business is profitable it's because if you sell what people are in need of it you can get money and that is profit because you solved their problems in returned you get money, why i said any business is not profitable is because when you sell what people are not in need of it you will not get profit.

Haypril

This question needs straight and simple answer. In block form, No Business Is Not Profitable. It would have been easy for me to say but let face the truth which is always bitter, every businesses has the tendency of succeeding. And every successful business you see out there also has the tendency of not succeeding. It is your attitude to the business that matters a lot. Before starting up any business, make sure you make enquiries and be certain of the aim of establishing.

Daykas

To day many people are into business not that they are good in the business but is just that they see people are into it so they just fill like going to business and start.
Starting a business has to take you alot of procedures they are things that you need to know before starting a new business.
1: you need to know what type of business you will like to invest in.
2: how much will it cost you to put things into other, it talk about the financial aspect the capital to start the business.
3: location the location of your business sector matters the location can help in making you customer to locate you easier
4: the marketeting aspects this is one of the important aspect of the business how to have a good communication skills, and marketeting ablity.

Lack of those plans can make your business to be unprofitable.
Actually there are many part that is not profitable.
But the one that affected the business most is the part by which you didn't have a proper plan for the money made.
Some people went has far has touching the money made from the business without distinguishing the profit from the business money

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
No business that can be regarded as unprofitable only if you did not manage and plan for very well.
Some time you don't just start a business without making proper research and findings before you start.
One should know the reason why you want to do the business .
The place you want to use for the business must be considered.
The method of advertising and packaging. And the price to be selling the product .Every business is profitable depend on your attitude towards it.

Godslamp

There is no business termed profitable business or unprofitable business. Every business can be profitable when correct and accurate measures are applied and also the same business can become a failure if it is mismanaged. Therefore i will say that what determines the profitability in business is not the type of business.

Victor001

The fact is all business are profitable,I believe no one venture into a business to make loss, something might have prompt you to go for the business,so initially there was a profit motive which turn out negative in the case of running the business,the secret is don't join the same wagon doing the same business,be creative and create a niche for your self.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view all part of business are profitable I don't believe there is any part of business that is not profitable it all depends on your experience in the business if you feel your business is not profitable for you then I suggest you change the business and start-up another business. this is because business is all about profit making so I believe every part of business is well profitable

Maphalle

Unless if you're dealing with many products where you'll find that other products are slow or not moving at all. Otherwise a business should be profitable in all costs or also unless if there were no sales for a particular month.