Which social media site is your best for affiliate marketing??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketers have lots of options when it comes to choosing the right social media site(s) to explore and promote their products to get to the notice of final consumers/customers. Since we need to seek online presence for our business to grow, based on the kind of business we are dealing on we need social medias to promote it too, and drive sales.

Affiliate marketers needs social media presence, to reach out to targeted customers. Without those targeted customers it wouldn't be easy to drive sales, the sales we are driving is the defining part of our business. Not all affiliate marketers can afford building a portfolio website, like the online store to promote their business. That's why social media platforms becomes an option for them.

Among the social media sites we have, Facebook is most preferred cos of its user base, and wide area network that connects people all round the world. Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, and tik-tok follows in the list of top social media platforms mostly used by affiliate marketers to promote their products.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
All the social media have their uniqueness. It all depends on the type of affiliate marketing campaign. There are some marketing campaigns that goes with Instagram, there are some that goes with Twitter etc. If you want to embark on cryptocurrency marketing, Twitter is the sure bet. If your campaign is related to photography, promotion of images be sure to go to Instagram. We can go on and on

sincerem

VIP Contributor
All the social media have their uniqueness. It all depends on the type of affiliate marketing campaign. There are some marketing campaigns that goes with Instagram, there are some that goes with Twitter etc. If you want to embark on cryptocurrency marketing, Twitter is the sure bet. If your campaign is related to photography, promotion of images be sure to go to Instagram. We can go on and on
Sure, your points are well stated. Every affiliate marketing or business we are promoting via social medias have their own preference. All is unique in their own way just as you mentioned. They have their roles, playing part in varieties of marketing options, depending on what we are promoting just as you said too.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have friends who are into small time affiliate marketing. They are using Facebook as the main platform for promoting the products. Now that Facebook has its own market place those affiliate marketers are more motivated in posting the product promotions for their affiliate marketing business.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have friends who are into small time affiliate marketing. They are using Facebook as the main platform for promoting the products. Now that Facebook has its own market place those affiliate marketers are more motivated in posting the product promotions for their affiliate marketing business.
Facebook is the popular choice when it comes to doing affiliate marketing business and other kinds of business promotions. Its a nice work put up by Facebook creator and its core team. They've initiated the best platform for business promotions, and getting targeted customers, that has led to their increased sales.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Facebook is undoubtedly one of the best social media platforms in which you can advertise and also promote your affiliate links. a lot of people use Facebook ads to make a lot of sales on affiliate marketing. There are also other good social media platforms for promoting your products such as Twitter and Instagram. Twitter is effective in the sense that there are some hashtags you use and reach a lot of audience.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Facebook is undoubtedly one of the best social media platforms in which you can advertise and also promote your affiliate links. a lot of people use Facebook ads to make a lot of sales on affiliate marketing. There are also other good social media platforms for promoting your products such as Twitter and Instagram. Twitter is effective in the sense that there are some hashtags you use and reach a lot of audience.
When it comes to affiliate marketing, and other business promotions, you'll mention Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram etc, as landlords when it concerns seeking online presence for your products, or business initiative. It helps the business owner to reach out to potential customers, by advertising the business to reach to many from diverse locations.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Social media can never be underrated because it has the ability to bring much more sales. That's why social media is a very powerful tools. Anyone can be successful as an affiliate marketer with the right skills in the program. It's advisable to learn the skills to become one.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I will choose facebook after it is twitter. I have used facebook and twitter to earn more than 100 USD in a month. But most especially facebook for it is very easy to use. In like instagram and the rest. You will need huge followers to get traffic from them. But in facebook all I need to do is to post on facebook groups with lots of traffic.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I will choose facebook after it is twitter. I have used facebook and twitter to earn more than 100 USD in a month. But most especially facebook for it is very easy to use. In like instagram and the rest. You will need huge followers to get traffic from them. But in facebook all I need to do is to post on facebook groups with lots of traffic.
Facebook is undoubtedly the best social Media platform for affiliate marketers. I know a lot of people who are into affiliate marketing and they use Facebook ads to promote their affiliate product and make a whole lot of money on monthly basis from affiliate marketing. Like you said Twitter also is very effective in the sense that you can do it for absolutely free if you are consistent and know how to use some certain hashtags.

Mika

VIP Contributor
When I created my website about a year ago, I started promoting affiliate products on my website and posting my web content on facebook and twitter. I received good traffic from facebook and twitter, however, my affiliate products never sold, therefore, I gave up on affiliate marketing.

S

sms2aim

I think facebook is best for social media marketing.

Mika

VIP Contributor
It has been many months since I last commented on this post and now I have different experiences to share.
When my website consistently began to generate 1000 views every day, I began promoting affiliate products again. This time I was quite successful. In the last couple of months, I have been consistently selling 4-5 affiliate products every month from my website. Well, this is still very poor sales because I don't even earn a $20 affiliate commission, yet this is an added earning from my blog.
I believe the best platform to generate affiliate sales is your blog or website because you can do content marketing, or promote the product related to your content. When people search for your content topic and reach your website, they might end up buying your product.
However, this does not mean you cannot use social media to generate affiliate sales. Facebook is the most used social media platform, however, this does not mean it is the best platform for generating affiliate sales. I think youtube short videos or even tiktok videos can be a better way to market affiliate products and generate sales. You will have to first create a video about the product and publish it, you need to add the link to your bio or description.