What social media site is best for advertising your products?

Ummigal

Advertising has greatly improved ever since the advent of social media. There lot of social media platforms with which we can advertise our goods and services. Which one do you prefer using question mark and why? Social media provides us with a large amount of audience at access our products when scrolling through their feed. Sometimes you will have to pay a little amount to get you advance to the top of the chart so as to allow more users access it why sometimes is a special room for advertising of goods and services.
The most recent and doing is using the WhatsApp TV where to advertise and it seems to be very effective and doing the job. Facebook has also developed special features that allows you to access any product of your choice via aero where goods are advertised.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to advertise your products, look no further than facebook. If you have a facebook page or a group with huge followers, you can advertise your products and easily generate sales. However, if you do not have too many followers, use facebook ads and advertise your products. It is cheap yet very effective.

willwang

In my opinion, you should first consider which kind of advertising is more suitable according to the attributes of the products you sell. Many people say that advertising on Facebook brings sales, perhaps because that product is more suitable for Facebook. When you want to try another product, it might be better on Google or other platforms. I think you can do some searches first and then choose the platform that suits you based on the results of the search. Don't waste your money on unsuitable platforms.

Carson20t

I will have to go with the suggestion of Facebook, there are a lot of categories on Facebook that people still go to look at almost on a daily basis.

Just have to target that you will reach those people and yes the sure way is through sponsorship bit still you need to create a very good advertising picture or put up some clear information about what you are advertising of you are to get good leads.