Which wallet has low gas transaction fee

sunnystar

I have been using Trust wallet since 2020 so I have no other wallet and it's working well but I don't know if there are other wallet that have low gas transaction fee which I can switch to

Make comments if there's or not

Fufi

We bet a hundred bucks. A friend suggested me a Cropty.com wallet and I said that it is insecure because it is custodial and not decentralized...

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't think you will be able to see a wallet related to what you are interested , in most cases all the transaction fee in almost all wallets are almost the same and as a result , I wouldn't particularly be interested to have a crypto wallet of this nature but the most important thing I'll be looking forward to see in any crypto wallet I'm interested to use for my crypto related activities is security because that is the most important thing.

The best way you can completely avoid dealing and having higher transaction fee is to avoid sending out cryptocurrency with coins that requires you to pay a higher transaction fee such as bitcoins or maybe Ethereum ,But you should be looking forward to be sending and transacting with cryptocurrency of a lower transaction fee such as litcoins or any other related one to avoid extr charges

sunnystar

Definitely you mean every wallet has the same transaction rate but the commission that those companies are taking is much because it's discouraged. This is why I love peer to peer transaction so that I won't bear too much transaction fees. About security, if someone keeps his account as stated in the context of wallets usage then no problem. Thus the transaction fee is also important to look into and find way of making it easier.