Whose is to blame the government or pensoin company?

Richee84

Incorrect Sentence Format
It is say that after retirement from active service one should start enjoying what he/she have labour for but the reverse seems to be the case here in Nigeria. Most elderly people in the country who have service the country in different capacity and gives all their best to the country end up been deny of their entitlement and benefit. The society they serve with their life end up treating them like trash and so many of them even die in the struggle to collect their entitlement from the government. It is even heartbreaking to see men of the police force, Army force been treated and subjected to all manner of hardship after leaving service. With the pension reform Act, I don't think any retirees should suffer to collect what is actually due to them after leaving service but the reverse is the case as pensioners still have to beg and wait for years for them to get their due. My question is that; is government responsible for this problem or the pension company and what can be done to see that pension don't have to beg for their pension to be pay.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You are saying the truth,, I'm a Nigerian I have noticed this trend in Nigeria and it is really appalling. Even the senior service retirees are not left out they sometimes don't get their due pension monthly. I think it about those in charge of this payment. They sometimes steal this money or use it for their own personal use