Why am not making money?

Finger Geek

Verified member
Many people are nit making money because of many things. Some of them are lazy. Though some people might see us that make money online as been lazy but we are not as we spend much time online to do something to make money. The lazy ones are the one that are not doing anything to make money. So are lazy that there is nothing they can do even if you show them the way. Like a time that a guy came to me that I should show him ways to make money online and I have home a website to start with. But next thing he did was to tell me that it is not easy that he can't do it. Is that not laziness? If I can do it, what is the excuse for him not to be able to do it also.

So laziness is the number one reason most of them are not making money. The are looking for a get rich quick schemes with little or no work to do from there ends and they want to make money. This is not possible. You will have to do something to earn back something.

Or what is your on views of what some people are nit making money?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are many reasons a lot of people are not making money. One of the major reasons is because they have the wrong mindset. Whenever you have the wrong mindset it will be very difficult for you to make money in anything you are doing.

There are several people who are looking for different ways of making money online but the truth is that their mindset is not good enough for them to capitalise on it to make money.

Some people believe that anything that pertains to online does not require some level of work.

Another major thing that makes people not to make money on the internet is laziness and lack of focus. When you are not dedicated and focused to make money on a particular venture you will not succeed or need.

You need some level of persistence and seriousness in order to become successful working on the internet.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
There are a lot of reasons why people do not make money and I think any reason will point to the fact that someone is not doing what is expected or required for money making.

One very common reason why people do not make money is laziness. Many persons have the opportunity to work and earn but due to lack of hardwork, they do not work hard in order to earn because of their laziness.

Another reason is the lack of opportunities. There are some people who are really ready to work and make money but are limited due to the kind of background they have and the circumstances surrounding them. This is very common in my ares even though many people are still making money regardless of all these.

Also some people do not make money because they do not know what exactly they can do to earn
If you don't know how to begin, then there is no money making.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
A lot of people are not making money first because of laziness I'm writing this from experience. the thing is that if you are lazy even a thing that will be useful to you can be avoided just so that you don't stress your self . So first thing why people are not making money is laziness

Another is thaf people that want high pay so they go mostly fof the high paying sites and at the end of day it is a total scam. A lot of high paying sites online are just mere scam. So when some people engage in it they do not make a dime off as the site wasn't a paying site right from the word go.

Another reason of people are not making money Is thst some earning need one having the right skill as to make money but if they do not have the skills then money can't be made from such jobs

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I think there is a lot of money making informational online nowadays and even on this forum you will find a lot of ways to make money online.

One of the reasons why people are not making money online is they try to did a lot of things at the same time, they want to run a successful YouTube channel, successful blog and make millions with affiliate marketing, I'm not saying it's not possible, but you can't do it all at the same time. I'll suggest sticking to the one you're most comfortable about, stick their long enough till you succeed.

Another valid point is, get rich quick mindset, people think they can get rich online by just clicking some buttons or doing some easy task, just because it is online, this mindset has made a lot of people to fall into scam, to make money online you need to work hard and spot opportunities.

Heartstrings

Yes, there are some people who find it difficult to make money gradually,they want quick money,I believe that is why some youths/people do yahoo and rituals. They think making money online at least or hustling daily is a waste of time or just been lazy.

Personally I would've love to make legit money always but I have no opportunity, this is not about laziness but there are some situations where you have no opportunity to do what you really wants. Some people also believe making money online does not need stress and should be a very easy process,and that's why scammers have taken advantage of that to scam the gullible ones. This is why it's also good to do what makes you happy,yes you may go for whatever is available but try as much as possible to dedicate your time and be determined,then money will come, you can't just work without focus and expect money to flow in.