Why I prefer Trendri to other forums.

AfriPeeps Official

Even though there are numerous paid to post forums and websites, I still prefer staying with Trendri. I will explain a couple of reasons.
Number one reason is that I have received payment here before, I won't share you any payment evidence, if you wont believe me just because of payment proof then you are on your own. The best thing about this platform (Trendri) is that they pay directly into your bank account without any delay.

Second reason is that you won't get banned unnecessarily unlike some forums that will ban you immediately you request for payment, I won't mention names.

Third reason is that, as far as I know, Trendri is the only forum known to be paying you for creating a thread and even when a member post a comment on your thread which means with Trendri, you can really make money while sleeping. Imagine you post something of high quality and then go to bed, while asleep, other members read your post and started commenting on it, by the time you wake up, imagine how much money you would have made.

Last but not the least, I love the interface of this forum, so easy to navigate and very clean.

My advice, even though you can be active on few other forums, make sure you never lose your membership on trendri, be very sure you will like the experience.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You have said all! Trendri is trending now lol.... Because it has showcase itself to be one of the best among other forums sites out there. The major thing is that anyone can earn money here, so far they follow the regulations of the platform. Indeed! Trendri definitely one of a kind.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Wow , Thanks so much.. this is just a natural plain post.. this is one of my favourite paid to post platform ever since I got in contact with it and one of the reasons I also like trendri is that they do not ban people unnecessarily just like other platform exactly like you just said . There are some platform that will ban you for the little mistake you do and this is not always the best, most especially when you have place for withdrawal..

This platform is really simple for people to understand and the admin is really simple with people and does not really ban people unnecessarily, There is a platform my friend was banned just because he was asking the admin the reason he wasn't credited for his comments.. I believe the best thing could have been for the admin to have explain the reason why he was not earning from the platform but he didn't really care to answer the question , he just banned him for spamming..

What I am trying to say is that there are some platform that are very difficult with its members, this is not the best because a lot of people won't always like the platform and sometimes it doesn't always end well.

E

eldavis

That's true, it's very easy to earn here on Trendri, and the system makes it easy to actually focus on other things, after you might have commented on 15 post, you can move on to other sites and what ever you need to do then in 15 hours time you come back here to earn a again. And like you said trendri is the only forum so far that not only pays you for writing for creating a quality thread, they also pay you when people comment on it.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have been one of the most active member in here and I plan to remain here for as long as I can. Trendri has helped me a lot to make money in my hard times. I remember resigning from my job and I had no other job. This was the time I planned to work online and I discovered Trendri. Trendri is the best forum right now on the Internet. It is the highest paying forum right now and this is what I really love about it. The admin is a really nice and generous person who always pays on time. I also try my best to post high quality posts in here, and I have a great understand with the admin in here.

Apart from earning money in here, I have also learned many things and many ways to make money in here. The members in here share valuable money making tips and I just hope that this forum will progress more in the search engines. I also share valuable tips with other members in here and try my best to help people to make money. The good thing about this forum is that this forum also has a separate section for health where you could share health tips with others. Long Live Trendri!

Mellorando

Banned
Another important thing about the website is that is a straight forward there's no encrypted code or figures and it is beginner friendly, a friend of mine just open a trendri account and without me even showing him the necessary stages and guidelines to end from the website he already knew them within a couple of 2 days because the trendri website is beginner-friendly and straight to the point
And apart from the making money feature that it has, I have also learnt a lot of make money, business, advertising, and entrepreneurship ideas from people here, most time questions I ask myself I have seen answers to them on this forums. Answer me I am able to give my own point and share my own experience based on the various niche available here

Ayeshabashir

Hello dear hope so you are doing well and like you deat i am also feel to be very luckybto be part of this forum because it is the best platform where you can eran money by just creating a thread and comments on post .My experience to work here proves to be really very good and beneficial for me and i am thankful to my friend who had told be avout this forum the best thing which i like about this forumnthere is no thread to be banned here except we will have to creat our own content and the second thing which i like this post it doea not have a list of 2 or 3 pages of rules and regulations and i think the person who have moderate writing skills can work here and make money through this forum and you are absolutely right and i am totally agree with you if we write a good thread then the other people will comments on our post and we will more points or credites withour doing anything i am very excited to withdraw my first payment because i joined this forum about 2 weeks ago but my experience is really very good

Setho

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that there is a lot of other get paid to forums idea but I really think that this particular one is different from them in a lot of ways and that is why it is my outright favourite .

The first and most important thing that I think it has an advantage over the rest is the pattern of communication . It is actually very easy for you to know what the admin wants with the constant update that is given and an explanation for every step that is taken . This goes a long way in proving to the members that the management actually care about them and their experience communicating with the sight .

I also love trendri again because of how strict they are about their policy and there is always warnings and punishment to everybody who is found wanting. This has ensured that every post that is written on the website is something that you can actually read and understand which is not something that is obtainable in a lot of other forums . There you are going to be seeing a lot of trash post from people who just want to make money .

Yhubee

Trendri is one of my favorite paid to post online site. I have come across many similar sites but I can proudly say Trendri is a good one.
This platform is well programmed and issues are solved or rectified on time.
Payments are also made on time and bans don't come in unnecessarily. I have had a lot of experiences with other paid to post sites. On one occasion, in one of these sites, at the point I was to be paid, I wasn't paid but instead was banned for no reason. Soon after a lot of people were banned and their earnings deducted and later on the site crashed and was no longer functioning.
The rules guiding Trendri are easy to understand and are not burdensome in anyway. You are assured that as far as you follow the rules and work hard you can receive your payment.
I have gained a whole lot of knowledge on rhis platform and I have been able to share my own ideas in forums in which I am well versed. The knowledge I have gained from this platform can help me a lot especially if I intend to start up my own business.
I can proudly say Trendri is trending!

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I really love working in Trendri too. I have received several payments from here and so I fully trust this paid to post forum. Right from its layout, it is so easy to work here. I love that the admin added a word counter to the typing area. That way, it is so easy to type.

Also, there are so many things to discuss here. The forum has enabled people to make so many threads and so there is so much that one can comment on here. Moreover, you still get the chance to create meaningful threads and get paid.

Another great thing about Trendri is that the payment rate has been really great. My time spent here is well rewarded because of the good earrings. Therefore, it is one of the sites that I spend most of my time in. Working in Trendri and Beermoney forum is my biggest priority right now.