rykadey91

Guys, the answer is simple... They don't focus on Knowledge first. Don't make the same mistake, and learn everything you find to become a real professional. It's why today I find for you 30+ free videos for learning how forex works and become rich. ?

Solution
Guys, the answer is simple... They don't focus on Knowledge first. Don't make the same mistake, and learn everything you find to become a real professional. It's why today I find for you 30+ free videos for learning how forex works and become rich. ?
People will always continue to lose in forex because that is just the normal law in forex trading and other volatile markets, but the situation in which you are losing consistently really shows that there is something wrong somewhere and there are some things you are not doing right, you may come to find out that someone who is losing in Forex or cryptocurrency has not taken his or her time to learn and understand everything that is involved in trading, a lot of people also at...

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
One of the primary reasons why people lose money is because they lack proper knowledge. A lot of people get into forex market just because they have heard that this is one of the easiest way to earn money and also the fastest method to become rich. However, these belies are false.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
That's are many reasons whey people lose money on forex. The first one is lacking deep knowledge on how the forex market works. Majority of the traders only trained themselves with demo accounts and they believe that they are perfect.
Other reasons include trading with emotion. They don't know how to navigate thrbnskcne between fear and greediness which makes them lose so much. The last one is lack of good broker. It is the duty of the broker to guide and direct traders but most of the brokers that we have now are even incompetent leaving traders with no option than to be trading blindly.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
People will always continue to lose in forex because that is just the normal law in forex trading and other volatile markets, but the situation in which you are losing consistently really shows that there is something wrong somewhere and there are some things you are not doing right, you may come to find out that someone who is losing in Forex or cryptocurrency has not taken his or her time to learn and understand everything that is involved in trading, a lot of people also at the same time trade with emotion and this is not the best because emotion can lead to greed and at the same time can also lead to fear..

Solution

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When I wanted to go into forex trading, what stopped me from going into it, simply due to lack of knowledge. And again, no one I found to learn from online and offline. The site which I decided to learn gradually from through demo account banned me unexpectedly when I never broke any rule. Such devastated me, and made me to quit and stopped thinking about forex trading, to focus mainly on cryptocurrency. Forex needs experience, and good strategies to execute the trades with precision and earn reward. It is not an investment opportunity for the inexperienced, rather for the experienced individuals.