Business Ideas Why Some Business Ideas Do Not Work In A Proper Manner?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Business ideas are really important. Most of the big business tycoons in the world never became rich or successful without having the right kind of business idea. A great business idea is the foundation of betterment of any kind of business. This is why many people seek the right kind of advice or business idea from people who have great experience. In fact, many smart people do not even need opinion of other people and they are wise enough to select the right path that leads to success in business. However, I have noticed that sometimes or most of the time, even the best business idea simply does not work.

Apparently it seems like the business idea is the best one and the chances of it being successful are really high. I think sometimes the problem is not with the idea itself rather the problem is how it is implemented. For example, I might be a great stock trader who seems to develop the right kind of trading strategy that leads to profit. But I will never be able to make profits until or unless I apply that strategy at the right time and in the right manner. So what are your thoughts about great business ideas failing to work?

It simply depends on the business owner's long term plan, management plan, vision and so forth. At times what you planned for isn't what you're working with when the business is up and running. Some business owner's simply abandon their better ideas, better business strategies simply chasing the opposite during the business operations. And again, natural disasters, unforeseen circumstances can shrink a business progress like what we've seen covid 19 caused. Majority who were simply operating their business happily, making profit offline, saw their business progress being halted unexpectedly due to lock down. Majority of the business owner's never thought about such kind of scenario of covid 19 folding up their business unexpectedly for them. At times having multiple business plans us better, having that escape route is a better choice. If many applied it before covid 19 pandemic emanated, maybe their failed business wouldn't have failed. Those who got the numerous plan, utilized alternative plans to keep their business running till this day. I saw many businesses going full-time online, using delivery truck to deliver goods/merchandise to customers offline. Since movement is restricted, it means large buying and selling stopped, but it wasn't stopped totally, those delivery with trucks and other alternatives without large gatherings wasn't affected even till this day.

Let's be candid with ourselves what business organisation today in this country is really working fine, mostly those within the small and meduim scale, the major reasons why things are not always going according to plans can be classified into two major areas the first will be the one I tagged as the personal factors and the other is the external factors, when we look closely at the personal factors we will see that this ones can be traced to the entrepreneurs themselves, and this can be seen in the areas of poor planning and weak executions of plans. Insufficient funding of plans and the likes. And mostly hiring of incompetent personnel that will carry out the aims and objectives of the organization. The other areas are more of an external nature these includes the bad policies of the government, just like what happened when Twitter was ban in this country and so many businesses suffered somuch. Even it even happened when they placed a ban on crypto currency too. Now we can see how the prices of goods are services in the country all these is happening as a result of thr incompetence of the government and the people and businesses is what suffers most.