Why you need a Budget

raaman

Valued Contributor
Budgeting is a smart way to keep track of your expenses every month. What's more, your budget can help you trim your monthly expenses. A prudent budget can always be yours.

Budgeting is a great way to keep track of your expenses each month. In addition, the budget can help you slim extra costs. A good budget can always control costs for those who earn less.

So, whether you want to get a loan, save to buy something, or just want to better understand your personal finances, creating a budget will always benefit you. You can monitor and manage your budget.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
We all make budget, I normally do not make separate budget, but keep the track on my earning and spending. I keep the track of my online earning also on daily basis. When earning, keep the best option to earn and when spending, keep the best quality and less expensive way - this is the budget, I use the EEE method for it, this is very helpful. My online earnings go to social work, so there too we keep budget on it, we track as from where and what to buy and to whom and what to provide, this way I keep the balance of earning and spending.