Why You Need to Save Regularly?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Saving regularly means, you save 10-20 percent every time you receive your pay check or payment. It does not matter whether you are employed in a company, self-employed or have a business, you need to save regularly. Let’s say you received $10 from Trendri, you can save $1-$2 from this payment, or you received $1000 as a salary from your company, you need to save $100-$200 from your pay check.

You need to save your money on high interest bearing saving account. You can also save your money as cryptocurrency, if you have high risk tolerance level.

When you save regularly...

You can build retirement funds gradually.

You can build emergency funds

You can build investment funds

You can build business funds

You can buy assets (a house for example).

If you save regularly for 10-20 years, and compound the interest, you will be able to use your money for various purpose. Saving regularly will make you financially independent.

Axis

Banned
Saving does not have a timetable or a daytime routine saving can be done anytime and want me to practice this habit of saving because it can help in emergency times it can help when you have no money to cater for yourself in the future. When one does not safe now it will be difficult for him to have a reasonable amount of money needed to invest or to take care of himself financially when economic crisis happens.
Saving money regularly will help build update money very fast into a high amount that can be reasonable and doing a particular job or task. And also when emergency time because sometime this incident may require a huge amount of money because of the saving we have regularly it kinda the avenue for you to handle such problems effectively and successfully without complaining or going around looking for money to achieve the situation.
So that's why it is very important and I love to save money regularly never slacking back or developing a desire of lazines.thanks for your advice it was timely

NurseFlo

I have never been so good with saving but I did accumulate some and I'm glad I did. Now I am forced to pause working and if I did not have anything put away for the rainy day I may not have survived. I really have come to appreciate my little savings and intend to save more when I am working again.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Sometimes people neglect saving 1 $ again and again then they will regret such faulty decision later when run out of the funds unfortenally.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Thank you very much for your informative thread. I totally agree with everything you mention in your post about saving. In my opinion, it is very important to save money and not spend it carelessly on things that you do not really need because life is so unpredictable, especially nowadays.
For this reason, children should learn from a very young age to save some money for a rainy day.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Saving regularly means every time you receive payment, you save 20 percent of your income (or any amount you can). For example, you save every time you receive a paycheck or payment from clients. Saving regularly means you save, every week or every month. If you are unable to save because of your limited income, you need to cut your expenses so that you can start saving. There are a lot of benefits of saving regularly. First and foremost, you will be able to build sizeable funds. Apart from saving regularly, you need to keep your saving in a saving account so that you earn interest. For example, if you save $10 per month, you will have $120 in one year and $1200 in one year, now add interest to that principle amount. When you have savings you can invest in a business or stocks, or even real estate, so that you earn profits.

Heartstrings

We need to save for rainy days, because we never know what the future holds. No matter how little our source of income is,we need to save regularly,either business or a monthly pay job. Even if it's 10 to 20 percent of your income. Any bill may show up at any time or an emergency,so as to have something to fall back on.. saving regularly is very important,we should not neglect such important habits,for example when I was into business,I was saving any little Money I lay my hands on,there was a time I fell sick and couldn't continue with business,it was my savings that help me then,and I thank God I did save up.

So that's one of the reasons why we have to save regularly, in my oen case my savings was my only option because I couldn't get much help from my family at that particular time,it also saved me from going into dept by that time I was in need.