Why do we need to save money

Oluwasegun purpose

If I may ask why do we need to save money... Many people don't even know the reason why they need to save money, we save money for many reasons and purpose..

1: we save money for the future of our children.there may be time when we need to save money for our children purpose like education we need to make sure that our children need to go to school and be very educated...

2: we need to save for any kind of emergency, there may be time when we need money for the purpose of emergency, because anything can happen at any time so we need to save for that kind of Times...

3: we need to save for the purpose of investment, this is going to the people who are working under some one, because you can not be working under a person for so long , so we need to save part of our salary for the purpose of investment,so that if even you got sack from work any time you can still have enough money to start up a business of your choice...

with this you can now know why we need to save money, because it help alot in many places

Axis

Banned
We need to save money to come home from any problem is sometimes when we save money maybe we are aiming to achieve something that needs money and saw servings is one of the thing that can help us achieve that goal. Sometimes we save money for different purposes like to take care of our physical and material needs we will not dwell on our present financial stability to predict our future financial stability we need to save our future in order to Carter for ourselves who financially and materially if you are financially unstable in the future. And also people save money in order to an emergency events. Sometime this emergency events uncle and periods wheel is expected and at the moment we might not have any money or women be financially unstable but because of saving for emergency periods and events which will enable us and give us a capability to handle such problems effectively without panicking on grumbling. And also people save money to invest in a business as well

Heartstrings

All your points are so valid and I totally agree with you. Yes it is good to save money for the childrens future,I have seen some women and families opening a local bank account for their born or unborn children,in order to start saving up earlier for the children education,and I see this as a very good plan. At least the aspect of their education would be covered up.

We also need to save money in the case of when things falls out of place,either in your business or at your work place, saving up will help you from taking a loan or indulging in so many different depts.

If you have the intention of having your own business later in life then it's better to start saving very early. Having your own business brings some kind of contentment and confidence of self belonging.

So it is good to save money because it has so much benefits in present and In the future.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I totally agree with everything you mention in your thread. It is important to save money because life is so unpredictable, especially these days. So, we need to save money for a rainy day and for the future. Some people save money for the education of their kids, some other people save money to buy a house or a car and some others save money for investments. Whatever the reason may be, it is why to save money and not spend it carelessly on things we do not really need because later on we will surely need some money to cover our needs.

Last edited:
E

eldavis

Each and every one of us have a reason why we save, most of us save cause we want a better future for our kids, others save cause they need the capital to start up their own business or go into an investment. Most save simply cause they do not want to be stranded. I remember back then, the first time I started saving, my reason for saving was because I needed to buy a phone for myself. Another time I started saving cause I do not want a situation where I would have to depend on anyone for financial assistance.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Saving money is very important for our future. It isn't just needful for making our future better, but also for our family's. Emergencies can strike any time, to prepare ourselves for that, saving money is needed very much. We want to have some investments in life, so for that purpose money saving is important. With enough saved enough money, we can even start our own business and lead a secure life ahead.

You'll find various reasons to save money. One of which is, self control. If you are spending whatever you have earned, it shows lack of discipline and control. Wasting money on unnecessary stuff should be avoided. You are earning money that doesn't mean you're going to spend it on unnecessary things. There are millions of people in this world who go to sleep empty stomach. We should have a thought about them in our mind, and not spend unnecessarily.