Will buy more coins during this dip?

Ahmedo24

Verified member
At first it was Elon Musk who on his Twitter handle said his company Tesla will no longer accepts bitcoin payments because the energy consumed in mining Bitcoin is not environmentally friendly, bitcoin and every other cryptocurrency began to drop drastically.

The next China crackdown on all financial institutions not to transact nor do speculative trading in the country, this development for the dip the price of all cryptocurrency assets.

Considering the current situation in the market will you as a person or as a company took advantage of this dip to buy more Crypto currency assets or let go off this period?.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have been buying the dip for almost 3 days now and they dip become deeper and now I don't even have money to buy more dip because they dip keep on diping which make everybody's investment to becomes very dip, am just waiting for the right time for every cryptocurrency to start coming up green, which will soon be.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I have been buying the dip for almost 3 days now and they dip become deeper and now I don't even have money to buy more dip because they dip keep on diping which make everybody's investment to becomes very dip, am just waiting for the right time for every cryptocurrency to start coming up green, which will soon be.
Yeah , the dip is getting dipper, it is my hope that in the coming week there should be more positive updates in Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies from different influential people and countries so that the market can recover fully, guess Bitcoin is struggling to hit $37,000 at the moment . Those who have bought now will make gains soonest.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yeah , the dip is getting dipper, it is my hope that in the coming week there should be more positive updates in Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies from different influential people and countries so that the market can recover fully, guess Bitcoin is struggling to hit $37,000 at the moment . Those who have bought now will make gains soonest.
yes this is actually the best time for people to buy and this is also the best time for people who have been waiting for the right opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency to comes in, because if they stayed out of this stage in cryptocurrency they may never likely to experience it again except a serious issue arises.i wish I had more money to buy more cryptocurrency.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
At the time i want to mining but I don't know how it's possible !!
there is no how you will be able to mine cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies like bitcoins cannot be mine privately and if you think of doing it on your own private PC then you'll be wasting most of your time and you'll be causing a lot of damage to your computer because mining of cryptocurrency like bitcoins is not likely to be possible alone.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
It is the tendency of the buyers to buy when the price is dipping. The only problem is to know (by estimating) when the dip will stop. The next question is when the dip stops, will the price go up? But I agree that when the price dips for a time then probably it will make a rebound soon so it is time to buy. Good luck.

Samuel72

Verified member
It is only advisable for long-time investors to start buying cryptocurrency now this is because they are possibility for them to make hug profitable in future, but as for short-term investors I don't think they should invest now because crypto still need more time to gain value but, so short-term investors cannot make profit at this point

Ahmedo24

Verified member
It is the tendency of the buyers to buy when the price is dipping. The only problem is to know (by estimating) when the dip will stop. The next question is when the dip stops, will the price go up? But I agree that when the price dips for a time then probably it will make a rebound soon so it is time to buy. Good luck.
These are questions that are very difficult to an extent to answer especially when the dip will stop but obviously went the market goes into dip there's always a possibility that the market will pump again but when the market dip to about 45% especially for the Bitcoin then one can easily buy at that moment because very likely the dip may not go farther than that.

funmi

Verified member
Yes, I will definitely buy more coin now that the cryptocurrency is in it dip. This is the right time to buy as many as you can. Because after this time around, it is growing up. One,should buy now because it will soon get to a period when buying crypto coins will be difficult and expensive. Though, some are being scared to do anything but I don't think there is cause for fear or panicking.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
The market is a bit stable to an extent to buy coins now because there are high chances of recovery than more dip, I also advise people to buy coins like Ethereum, BNB, Ada, doge coin and Ripple because they have higher potential to grow fast considering the usability of the coins for different purposes.