Will earning from the Internet be difficult?

We cannot deny that in life there are super important needs, and that means having income, that is, money, which will not help to face food, our health and the family, education for the little ones and young people, a house or an apartment. , etc. And that is why we need to have or generate money.
Now, in this modern time, happily, we could say that there are several ways to earn money legally, and obviously working from home, without fear of infection and mainly without investment, but, for this economic income to be possible, it is necessary to know the use of digital tools and especially your skills, which we all have.
Start with the ones you know how to do, maybe you know how to cook, then make a tutorial of a simple dish or publish an electronic book of a recipe, or you know how to train dogs, then make a video or pdf and upload it to the Internet and you can charge for that work.
So, I think if we can generate income from the internet.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Earning online is never easy, if you don't have a skill you can teach online then your earnings are limited. Many people have digital skills that can sustain them, skills like copywriting, web design, graphics design, animation, content creation and many more. If you don't have this skills you have no choice but to settle for surveys and paid to post forums. This will not bring much income as the former things I stated.

bracknelson

When I started a remote business that time had proven more than tough for me as there was a lack of knowledge, tools, and techniques. I tried to give my 100% and I thought things would be better soon but knowledge is power and I didn't know how to implement things correctly. At that time all we need a remote business expert in form of game-changer who keeps the ability to change the whole scenario and when I got them, I became successful in getting online business ideas, knowledgeable suggestions, online connections and developed my skills also.

Shigobad2020

Earning online Is a very difficult job and sometimes not difficult at times ,what makes it difficult is time factor because you have to work hard for hours before you earn a single dollar, but it would have been good if you can just create a websites and you keep earning without you login in every time, but if you have time you will enjoy online earning.

freelancermaria

I have been working online for many years now. I must say it's not a walk in the park, especially now that the competition is getting stiffer. Everyone's looking for a decent online job because of the Coronavirus pandemic. Gladly, I have a permanent job online right now and a few side gigs that can help support some of my needs. However, I am not quite happy with the income, that's why I am looking for a better online job opportunity so I can help my parents financially.

D

Deleted member 27126

Yes really it is big issue , so many sites that we used them to be are just shut down or turned to be a scam , so that make us feel that there are no opportunities online anymore , but I think if concurrence increase between sites through the coming years earnings will increase too .
You are right, my brother. This is a big reason why I do feel demotivated most times to start wasting my effort on some of them. But there are some that have been known to be very legit - I know of Bizdustry and Trendri, most of the people who introduced them to me have been paid their dues rewards without any problems. I am not really a fan of all those websites because I would not like a situation whereby all my efforts will be wasted by them. But if one can be so sure the site is legit, there's no harm in using it

Rachelgold

Earning from the internet has rescued a lot of lives but the problem is that most people who are genuinely earning are not willing to bring others on. So as long as you're earning and you refuse to divulge your success story to others many people will keep falling for scams because they are willing to breakthrough financially but they don't know the right source

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Earning from the internet can be stressful yet quite rewarding, but to be honest the world is fast changing and things will never be the way it use to be, ever since the coming of this corona virus where all the world economy at one point in time or another has to shutdown their economy everyone had to make do with the internet and it has changed our lives for good.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Earning from the internet can be stressful yet quite rewarding, but to be honest the world is fast changing and things will never be the way it use to be, ever since the coming of this corona virus where all the world economy at one point in time or another has to shutdown their economy everyone had to make do with the internet and it has changed our lives for good.

Salimo 92

Earning from the internet is not meant to be difficult in the first instance but with the way things are going and how most paid to post websites are closing down, it is becoming difficult and very soon a lot of people might be discouraged
Yes really it is big issue , so many sites that we used them to be are just shut down or turned to be a scam , so that make us feel that there are no opportunities online anymore , but I think if concurrence increase between sites through the coming years earnings will increase too .

D

Deleted member 27126

We cannot deny that in life there are super important needs, and that means having income, that is, money, which will not help to face food, our health and the family, education for the little ones and young people, a house or an apartment. , etc. And that is why we need to have or generate money.
Now, in this modern time, happily, we could say that there are several ways to earn money legally, and obviously working from home, without fear of infection and mainly without investment, but, for this economic income to be possible, it is necessary to know the use of digital tools and especially your skills, which we all have.
Start with the ones you know how to do, maybe you know how to cook, then make a tutorial of a simple dish or publish an electronic book of a recipe, or you know how to train dogs, then make a video or pdf and upload it to the Internet and you can charge for that work.
So, I think if we can generate income from the internet.
Earning from the internet is not meant to be difficult in the first instance but with the way things are going and how most paid to post websites are closing down, it is becoming difficult and very soon a lot of people might be discouraged

Salimo 92

I can't really say this is what I earn. In a month, sometimes I will earn more than $50 and sometimes below that. But that depends on my efforts. Making money freely on the internet is not easy you will need to work very hard to earn tangible amount of money.
But to earn reasonable amount of money. We need to invest with our money. For me I am also into forex and crypto currency trading. And this is helping earn enough money.
Yes I agree with you 100 % that investing help a lot to increase the earnings online but only if we invest in the right place so we should be careful don't invest our money on SCAM or doubtful sites so that will make us lose our money and effort for scammers, thanks to forums that enable us share information and be aware of opportunities and SCAM .

Snazzy001

learning online will not be difficult because you just have to learn how technology works .anything can be possible for you and lying as far as you are down to learn and you get the right people to show you the right things that actually pay.any online could actually be simple but you have to pay Time and attention .

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Earning from internet some time can be difficult if one is not courageous enough. Internet really require quick thinking some time and if you can not thing faster I could me difficult.
Internet also require someone to be creative and ready to sacrifice and energy even sometime sleepless night just to earn money and make a living.

marcusfe

Earning from internet is already becoming very difficult perhaps due to the current development in the world's economy. Many of the online platforms that used to engage people for paying programs are no longer doing so anymore. Even those that are still doing it have reduced the rate of payment drastically. The best way is to earn better income online is to setup an independent money making platforms like creating an e-commerce website, setup an affiliate website or learn a digital skills that be traded for money online.

A

Alpha 20

Earning from Internet can be easy but it can be hard as well, especially if you have 0 skills and no knowledge about online business or whatsoever. But if someone is willing to learn and actually take some action, and be determined it could be like winning a lottery. All a person has to do is just make that one decision that might actually change the whole life. There are a lot of gurus and highly paid courses that not everyone can afford, but there are also very good free online courses for any model of online marketing business. At the end it's actually not about paying a course or something, it's actually changing your mindset. Once you make a decision like "yes that's it, I want it, I'll do it', just do it. Do some research find a partner, it's easier in 2.?

Profwriter

Earning from Internet is never a difficult thing to do but the challenge lies in getting a site that pays or pays well. This is the most difficult aspect of it all. Except for people who do remote task which is somewhat of a skilled job, that's also an easy way to earn money from the internet once you have the required skill set.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Yes there are many sites that pay online but there are only few sites that pay you accordingly to your effort , the majority of sites are SCAM or exploitative, only people that have vital skills can earn good income online but for us we only earn peanuts so honestly tell me how much do you earn online from your collection of sites ?
I can't really say this is what I earn. In a month, sometimes I will earn more than $50 and sometimes below that. But that depends on my efforts. Making money freely on the internet is not easy you will need to work very hard to earn tangible amount of money.
But to earn reasonable amount of money. We need to invest with our money. For me I am also into forex and crypto currency trading. And this is helping earn enough money.

Salimo 92

Internet is one of the easiest way to make money. There are many ways people are making money online. Like on this paid forum. We make money per every post we make. And also I make money trading forex and crypto currency. And the Two I mentioned are very easy to do. Posting on forum is very easy as just making this post that I am making right now. While studying the market to trade is also easy
Yes there are many sites that pay online but there are only few sites that pay you accordingly to your effort , the majority of sites are SCAM or exploitative, only people that have vital skills can earn good income online but for us we only earn peanuts so honestly tell me how much do you earn online from your collection of sites ?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Its good that you wanna start something money driven. Running a YouTube channel will be lucrative way in adding more funds to your account when you do the needful. You need to attract subscribers to your channels and views too. The factor that gonna help you to do that, its when you upload an inspiring and educational/instructive materials. Through to advertise your link in social medias and other advertising platforms to source for real viewers.
Oh thanks for the head up I'm looking up to have a channel that will be a must watch and I hope I will be able to pulled that off I know subscribers will easily do this if the videos are entertaining and educative enough so yeah I will try my best on that