You only need a laptop and internet to make an income.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Nowadays, it is so easy to make some money online .You only need a laptop and internet.
So you can start earning money by:

Selling items you do not need on Amazon or on eBay.
Starting a Blog with interesting content.
Participating in Surveys.
Writing an eBook if you have a talent in writing.
Becoming a Virtual Assistant.
Working on Social Media.

Well? What do you think?Hope that you will find these ways to earn some money helpful and working ones for you.
Any suggestions from your side are more than welcome.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Probably, making money on the internet currently is not a rocket science because there are several ways in which you can do that sitting at the comfort of your home with your laptop and internet connection.

If you have a stable internet connection and you have a mobile phone or a laptop for then there is nothing stopping you from making tangible amount of money for yourself. There are several businesses on the Internet you can venture into and make some good amount of money sitting at the comfort of your home.

I quite agree with you that eBay is a very good platform for you to make some good money but at the same time there are several others.

You can decide to learn a skill and offer them on freelancing platforms like Fiverr and a whole lot of others. You can also decide to venture into Amazon Kindle publishing and make some tangible amount of money for yourself.

There are thousands of people who are publishing their eBooks on Amazon and they're making good amount of money on monthly basis. You can do this without investing any money and after some period of time you can become successful on the internet.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
It isn't just about a laptop when once you have an internet enabled device you can make money online but what I believe we need most us the time and passion to make money online. I have seen a lot of people with a big internet enabled device but they are not making a dime online. The simple reason here is mere laziness.

I know how many people I have introduced to this site but didn't make a dime off it because they were not active enough to get to pay out of just $4. But this are young people that are still broke still date. They prefer to go around formenting trouble and begging around than remain focus to earn.

So what I'm writing in essence is that you yes! we need tools to work online but they tools will not work for us if we do not start up to start working.

Mika

VIP Contributor
A laptop and the internet are basic requirements to make money online, just because you have a laptop and internet does not mean you can actually make money, you also need professional-level skills. Let's say you want to sell your unused stuff through ebay or facebook marketplace. You need digital marketing skills and SEO skills to improve your visibility on the platform you are trying to sell. Digital marketing and SEO, both are highly professional skills. You cannot become a virtual assistant just for having a laptop and the internet, you also need different kinds of skills to work as a virtual assistant, for example, social media management, content creation, support service, etc. A lot of people make working online an easy job but that's not the case, you need to have skills. If you have skills making money online is comparatively easier than making money online as you can become self-employed.

Dora Wi

If you have a marketable skill, as someone mentioned before, freelancing platforms are also a great idea. It can be hard to establish yourself and set yourself apart from the competition.
In general, if you want to make a significant amount of income just from the internet, it is best to dabble in several different things.