1US DOLLAR PER SIGNUP.

DestinyAL

We pay a 20% commission rate for new customer purchases, 10% for returning customer purchases and a $1 lead payout for new registrations.

This means that any new customer that you bring to this site you earn $20 and $10 for old customer. You also get paid for any person who uses your link to sign up to this website.
This is a website that give opportunity to all creative people throughout the globe to focus and concentrate that will give the artist hope.
Our affiliate partners serve an audience looking for creative education and the ability to earn a living from their craft. Ideal sites focus on online education, photography, crafting, music, business, and training tools. But what we are interested in is to make money online so just click on the link blow to start making $1 per sign up.tinyurl.com/pt2bhyvj

Note Before you sign up, register scroll down and click on "become an affiliate" as shown below before you can refer a friend and earn $1 as a lead.
Scroll to the bottom here E.png

Finger Geek

Verified member
I don't understand what you put in your post. Which one is the $20 and $10 that an affiliate will earn for bringing new member.
When I visited the website. I saw that as an affiliate, I can only earn 20% for new customers and 10% for returning customers. Which means they are not paying $20 for new customers and $10 for returning customers. And there is no place that it made mentioned of $1 per registration.

DestinyAL

I don't understand what you put in your post. Which one is the $20 and $10 that an affiliate will earn for bringing new member.
When I visited the Diwebsite. I saw that as an affiliate, I can only earn 20% for new customers and 10% for returning customers. Which means they are not paying $20 for new customers and $10 for returning customers. And there is no place that it made mentioned of $1 per registration.
Did you take time to read the FAQ carefully?
When you bring new customer you earn 20% bonus which is equivalent to $20 and 10% for old customer which is also equivalent to $10. And $1 as a lead to anyone who sign up using your link.

Note 20% and 10% is not the same as 2% and 1%.