Passive income 4 Best Passive Income Ideas To Build A High Wealth

D

Deleted member 13140

1. Invest In Dividend Stocks: well I think investing in stocks is a really big passive income idea. So investing in Dividends is just a method of purchasing sticks that pay Dividends as a passive income. So the only thing you have to do is to own the stocks and eventually you'll get profit. No day to day job can earn you this amount trust me. (I haven't done it but I know a 16yr old girl doing it and she's making dollars) but like anything they is risks, apparently if the company makes a loss you receive nothing so careful there.
  2. Selling Information Products: With this you can be a hell lot creative, info Products are the best because they are no limits you can literally create an info product on any given subject and as long as you know how to advertise it, you will definitely get sales for it and it comes so passive. But the key is value and traffic
  3. Creating An App: Creating an app won't make you money right away, it's some sort of investment because at first no one knows about your app, so you got to do some app awareness campaign. Your app could be a game or some thing that solved a problem people are facing now, or an app to aid bloggers, literally the opportunity is huge.and you can monetize it in so many ways but the most current and well Newbie friendly is Admobs network.
  4. Advertise On Your Car: Sounds weird right, well you can actually make money from just driving your car around, that's if you own a car actually. Contact an advertising agency and give them the details they will require, don't really know much about that but am sure they will need to know your driving your habits, and where you drive by often, this is more like a match making stuff, once you're matched with am advertiser than the agency will wrap your car with ads, I don't really know the amount but I guess its among passive incomes

btaliat

VIP Contributor
These are nice ways of making money through passive income. The idea of selling with car is very common in my country. Every book and cranny of the country is full of some people that display their products on the cars driving away advertising what they are selling and at times they park still.

Phabbyfundz

I must say that all you've written or made mention of in the above article are really educative and I must say that the meticulous paying of attention to detail in outlining all the points in this article is really quite impressive and I must commend. I have learnt a lot of things from your article.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Creating of applications is now tending nowadays. There are various people on Google play store earning on applications creation. The number of people they download this application is what the Google play store will pay them. They even monetize the app before it is downloaded, there must be payment made.

M

malveg1l

I think yield farming crypto can be a good way to make passive income but you need some starting capital.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Those are very good sources of passive income that one can engage in. I am most suprised by the idea of advertising with your car. That is something that many people have not taught of. Yet it can actually work. Especially if you drive around an urban area with high population frequently.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Creating a mobile application is something that will take a lot of time and maybe some resources if you are not the one code in it but it can yield profit if you can attract traffic to it. If you are also good in writing then you can create information products in form of e-books and newsletters.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Very good passive income methods you have here. There a lot of people that create applications and make a whole lot of money from me it. Investing in stocks is also a very good person income method and it works almost like cryptocurrencies. When you get a very good project in cryptocurrency and a vest on it then you will definitely make a whole lot of money after some years.