5 Bad effects of traffic exchange sites on SEO

Suba

Staff member
What is a Traffic exchange site
Traffic exchange sites are sites to increase traffic or visits where we can submit a blog or site, which will be visited by other members, after we view some links. The traffic exchange site does not display our blog or site on a new page or tab but is displayed in an iframe.

I've been using TE site for a long time to increase blog and site visitors, but if I use TE site then the page doesn't show up in Google search listings, and lately it's even been reading bad news about the influence of Traffic Exchange sites on SEO. and of course I left the TE site, here is some bad news I've gathered:
1. Traffic obtained from TE sites may be penalized by Google for being considered spamming. Even if you monetize your site with Adsense it will be blocked or banned.
2. Search Engines will consider traffic from TE sites as Black hat because it is classified as manipulation. Search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and Yandex prefer organic traffic.
3. Traffic from TE sites does not work on SEO, due to low traffic quality. You need to know that the visitors to your site on the traffic exchange are not real visitors or visitors who are interested in your articles and content, but they are just perfunctory visitors who aim to promote their block or site.
4. Wild traffic. The meaning of wild traffic is the type of traffic that is not targeted either by territory or age.
5. Index Decreases. The use of exchange site traffic that is too long can cause the index on search engines to decrease. Because the amount of traffic and unusual sources will make search engines classify your site as a problematic site.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you use traffic exchange sites, you might see traffic on your site, however, this is bot traffic. Bot traffic does not create any engagements, and the view duration for this kind of traffic will be 5-10 seconds. Since there are no engagements and the view duration is very small, you will have a high bounce rate. Having a high bounce rate means your site will not be preferred by search engine algorithms, and when your site is not liked by the search engine algorithm, your site will be pushed down on the search engine result page. Since traffic exchange is basically traffic generated by bots, there will not be any ad impressions and ad clicks. Therefore, there will be no revenue on your site. Search engines like websites that get genuine traffic, for example, organic traffic, referral traffic, traffic from reputed websites, and direct traffic. They don't like software-generated traffic.