Adding home business to your freelancing job

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You can still make extra money as you work from home. It is just a way of having a different source of income in place. If you have a freezer you can load it with different drinks both for adults and kids to sell. All you need do is to make people around you know what you are selling. You can have a little kiosk in front of your house and sell there varieties of groceries that are always needed by people around.

You can have little items that can be readily used to prepare breakfast and other things of this nature. You can’t imagine how much you can make daily from these petty items.

What do you think about this kind of business opportunity?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is very importantfor people to have different sources of income because it is actually not good to depend on one source of income because something may actually go wrong. what you say it is actually the truth because if you are making money online there are also other ways in which you can comfortably make money sitting at the comfort of your home offline as you suggested.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
It is very importantfor people to have different sources of income because it is actually not good to depend on one source of income because something may actually go wrong. what you say it is actually the truth because if you are making money online there are also other ways in which you can comfortably make money sitting at the comfort of your home offline as you suggested.
That's the whole idea you would just commenting on sites will not bring extra money like when you diversify. Little drops of water as we all know makes a mighty ocean. So getting money here and there isn't a bad idea. We can start with investing the money we make from sites to investing in this little money online.it will be very helpful

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
You always come with different business ideas . Anyways, it's good so far it's edible people will buy it. It's a very common business in my country and lots of the people involved are making a living from it it's cool though. Another one is selling the drinks in the wholesale . This brings more profit than selling it in retail

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Yes....Having a diverse of income can be an umbrella for the raining days. If you have different sources of income, you will a rest of mind to be able to care of some personal responsibilities. You will also have enough to invest on anything worthwhile to invest on. That's why we always needs to be informed about things that can bring more money to us

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Doing this kind of business in combination with online work is not easy especially for me as I do not like to get distracted when ever I am trying to complete my tasks on sites I am earninng with. I can not imagine leaving my tasks to go and attend to someone who wants to buy from me. The best strategy would be to do the business in the afternoon and focus on my online work at night.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have posted many home business ideas that I myself used to have a business of selling the snack or dessert called grated coconut. The capital is less than $10 and the daily earnings is from $5 to $10 depending on the volume of customers. It can only be done if you have spare time for the preparation. It would be hard if you have a full time job.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Its a very good business only that you need to measure your time frame very well , because at times you might make more move into answering customers and others and then have an online client to actually talk with and do some kind of business with , these are certainly some kind of steps you could actually take too i think

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have a website that makes me money through advertising, I have also been thinking about offering consultation service through my website, however, I have not been able to do so due to not having time to work on developing the service. My website is my business. I also offer freelancing services through upwork as well as earn on a few sites.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I think this is a very very good idea that a lot of stay-at-home workers should be looking at. Freelancing is good and is a business that you can do from home but it is not every time that you are guaranteed that you're going to get gigs. This is why it is equally important that you should also get a second side hustle like selling of airtime.