Passive income Any Information on the new digital currency Pi?

Themoneyblogger

Has anyone heard of the new digital currency Pi?
I stumbled across it on a job site.
I joined ofc, but has anyone been a user for over a month. I have been using the app for less than a week, and it does as it says, as it doesn't drain the battery. But, as I said I have only been using it for a week.
If you're interested let me know, you can check out the link for info.
And if you're familiar with it, let me know as well

"I am sending you 1π! Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 23 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link and use my username (Tumbelina224) as your invitation code."

Has anyone heard of the new digital currency Pi?
I stumbled across it on a job site.
I joined ofc, but has anyone been a user for over a month. I have been using the app for less than a week, and it does as it says, as it doesn't drain the battery. But, as I said I have only been using it for a week.
If you're interested let me know, you can check out the link for info.
And if you're familiar with it, let me know as well

"I am sending you 1π! Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 23 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link and use my username (Tumbelina224) as your invitation code."
So beginners earn 0.10 pi per hour and the miner runs for 24hrs until you have to restart it.
As of now each pi is with 0.01577.
You will be earning, $1.06USD per month as a beginner.
I'm not sure how much contributors earn as I'm still a pioneer (beginner )

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20211105-201938_Samsung Internet.jpg
    SmartSelect_20211105-201938_Samsung Internet.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
The new digital currency Pi has already gained the popularity even without being launched yet. With the report I read online. It says that the company will launch it officially by next year January, but I do not know true is that maybe it is a genuine news or the other way round. I also heard a rumor that some people has already started to make trade with this particular coin at the black markets. I even saw a screenshot that was shown to me saying that the rate per dollar at the black market is worth one hundred dollar per Pi coin