Are you suffering from performance anxiety?

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Don’t let your performance anxiety be an impediment to the way of your being lucrative. If you find any lacking in your performance, then recover it as soon as possible because it is the spell of surviving in Forex for long. A good trading broker is a good support for traders. FXOpulence offers high leverage facility and three different types of accounts. They offer some amazing trading instruments including Indices1000, crypto500, USD basket and Euro basket.

Ganibade

Verified member
Don't allow your performance anxiety stand in the way of your financial success.

Should you discover any deficiencies in your performance, have them fixed right away, as this is the key to long-term success in Forex. An excellent trading broker is a valuable resource for traders.

Three distinct account types and a high leverage facility are provided by FXOpulence. They have several incredible trading instruments available, such as the USD basket, Euro basket, Indices1000, and Crypto500.

FinTrader

It depends on what is considered productivity. If we say that you don’t earn much, but you do, then you shouldn’t be upset. It is better to control risks and follow the rules of money management, earning conservative profits. You cannot dream of big and quick profits without risk control.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Performance anxiety is real, I've experienced it a lot, it comes in a way of mind clogging thoughts, over thinking and anxiety and can also manifest to self sabotaging habits that may harm your account, most times when I have stressful trading days and I can't seem to actually turn a profit, my mind will start drifting and I'll be feeling inadequate in my trading skills and it can hinder my decision making process greatly.

I think the best thing is to realize it and accept it when it rears it's head and also take precaution measures to be able to curtail.

What I do is to stop reading completely when I experience it.

Mary Frederick

Reducing the number of losses that a trader usually suffer is the cardinal challenge faced by every trader. If you want to be agood forex trader, you should have loss-sustaining power because forex isn’t for those who break down for a loss. FXOpulence allows traders with a 24/7 active support and other facilities in moderation. Their trading instruments include Indices1000, crypto500, USD basket and EURO basket.