Ask and Answer Questions to Earn Money

raaman

Valued Contributor
Asking and answering questions to earn money.

Today, earning money online is a big issue. Both individuals interested in finding ways to make a living online and those who are already making money online are prevalent nowadays. For those prepared to invest the time and effort necessary to make extra money online, there are numerous alternatives available.

There are quick and simple ways to generate money online, but most of the time they require a lot of effort and experience to achieve success. There are a lot of easy and enjoyable ways to make money. Asking and responding to questions is a quick and enjoyable method to earn money online.

On certain question and answer websites, users receive payment for their questions and responses. The question-and-answer websites make money by running advertisements on their pages. Therefore, you must sign up for a service like this if you want to earn money by asking and answering questions.

raaman

Valued Contributor
How many ask and answer websites are you a member of and have you received payment from any of these websites? Does the website in your signature pay using Paypal?
Hi, you have asked a good question. I am a member of only one ask and answer websites, and that is the one, as you have rightly asked, the website mentioned in my signature. And, yes, as you asked the website does pay via PayPal.

I have received my first payment from the site direct to my bank account. The website is from India and run by an Indian. I think there is some problem in sending payment by PayPal to Indians by other Indians in India. So I received my payment direct to my bank account, when the site admin intimated the same to me through email and asked for my bank account details.

I have asked for my second payment too, but it is still pending for a month. I have sent a reminder to them today, and am waiting for my payment.

Sikapa

Verified member
There are a lot of ways to make money online nowadays but there is no such easy ways to make money online. There are a lot of websites that claim to pay you even if you watch short videos but there are a few of them that you can trust. Some websites claim to pay you if you answer questions on their page but to me I have no idea about such way of making money online.

Well, maybe there are a lot of legit way to make money online just by answering questions but is me that I have never tried it before. When I first started reading your thread, I was thinking that you are going to give us the name of a certain site that we can make money from just by answering questions but it was on the other way. I think most people know that there is a way of making money online by answering questions.