Best crypto coin for both trading and investing.

Wiserr

Considering the fact that there are a lot of crypto coins this days even though some of the coins tends to have a very good and high price, while others are still having low rate price, which include bitcoin, ethereum, doge coin, shibainu, to Mention but a few.
But we all know that the best crypto coin which is the leading coin is the bitcoin, it has the highest rate more than all any other crypto coin, also it has been known that it is the current coin that seems to be increasing in rate on a daily bases, though it has high Price but still I believe if it happens to be that one has the necessary money to afford it, it will definitely help because he can either use it trad, or even keep it for long time investment, after the rate increases to a Desirable price you and and and feels like selling then you sell it out and earn passive income without encountering any form of problem, also one can invest on ethereum, though it didn't reach the bitcoin in rate but still I believe ethereum is a coin that has a good value in future, one can invest in it and earn from it in the future.
So what coin do you think one can buy either for trade or investment, coin that one can e

sincerem

VIP Contributor
What you just analysed around coins to utilize for trading isn't the right choice. You don't look up at their current price, rather you should look up to the coin's potential when it comes to bringing in profit. Bitcoin experience mix period, period of bearish and bullish, if you aren't following the market properly you'll end up losing your funds carelessly. Not just investing in Bitcoin or Etheruem, because they're the two best coins in the market based on market cap. Rather you should know when suitable to invest in this coins, to maximize your profit. If you've watched closely last year, BTC achieved $70,000 but with time after 2 weeks, it started going down, even till today it never achieved close to such $70,000 price mark. Those who invested back then without making their own researches are on the losing streak. So, you see, it doesn't matter about the popularity or achievements of the coin in the past, future matters. It is always encouraging to read their charts, study their price fluctuations, read about how many whales who invested in BTC or ETH in the last one month and how much did each invested. Because, the whales control the market, the more the whales, the higher the price of the coin.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
As a cryptocurrency trader you will not likely trade only one type of cryptocurrency when there are thousands of them available in the crypto space . Even if you have to trade you are to carry out a research concerning the coin you are trading because trading it without research or professional understanding of trading will end in lost.

Every traders is expected to learn and understand everything concerning cryptocurrency before he or she should even consider to trade. Trading is not really easy as most peoples believe it to be base on my experience. I can't really trades coins now because I don't have a professional skills to do so .

I may even said that if you are interested to trade and invest in cryptocurrency at the same time , then you should consider to trade and invest in bitcoins but even with this when you do not understands how to trade bitcoins you still not be able to make it.

I don't see anything wrong with people investing in cryptocurrency for long-term purposes but a situation in which you can't really makes used of technical and fundamental analysis then you may not likely be able to make profit with cryptocurrency.

Shaf

Verified member
After spending over a year and loosing far more money than I've made, I can confidently say the best coin to trade to make profits for a long while without too much stress is Bitcoin.

It's lower volatility gives you room to learn how the market works, how to enter and exit trades without painful losses.

Also, the market follows Bitcoin and reacts even worse especially when it corrects. This can lead to deep losses if you're just trading other altcoins without knowing how Bitcoin itself is performing.
Of course altcoins have the potential to give you 10x, 100x or even 1000x returns, but that may be a risk not worth taking if you're not familiar with the market.

Skysaint

Verified member
There are different coins with a lot of potentials, it's left for us to identify them and trade them carefully. For a day trader, the longevity of a coin doesn't really matter because they are trading for a short term and that's their own advantage. I remember when the Shiba Inu coin was referred to as being a shit coin but I was trading it regardless because I know I am into it for a short term purpose and as of them I really made a good some of money. There are other coins you can trade for a short term, coins like SLP or even GALA, they are actually good.
When choosing a coin for a long term investment then you should be looking at its potentials and longevity because you wouldn't want a coin that will go extinct in the near future. Some coins are really good for long term investments, coins like BNB and LUNA, they have the potential to last for a really long period of time while adding value to itself.
There are just a lot of coins in the cryptocurrency market and all you need to do is to take your time to study different coins and their price movements.

Shaf

Verified member
There are different coins with a lot of potentials, it's left for us to identify them and trade them carefully. For a day trader, the longevity of a coin doesn't really matter because they are trading for a short term and that's their own advantage. I remember when the Shiba Inu coin was referred to as being a shit coin but I was trading it regardless because I know I am into it for a short term purpose and as of them I really made a good some of money. There are other coins you can trade for a short term, coins like SLP or even GALA, they are actually good.
When choosing a coin for a long term investment then you should be looking at its potentials and longevity because you wouldn't want a coin that will go extinct in the near future. Some coins are really good for long term investments, coins like BNB and LUNA, they have the potential to last for a really long period of time while adding value to itself.
There are just a lot of coins in the cryptocurrency market and all you need to do is to take your time to study different coins and their price movements.
It's good to see someone who trades coins on a short basis here. Most people seem to be holders, buy in the long run, being a trader can be more profitable in cryptocurrency.

In such a scenario like one we find ourselves in, a case of short term bearish market, one can make money by trading instead of holding. I also learnt the hard way that even as a holder, one needs to have at least the basics knowledge of trading.

This will help one know when to take profits and the best time to buy coins that one wishes to hold for long. Imagine buying Bitcoin at $6ok and holding till now.

How do you figure out which coins to trade, that is, do you have any criteria of you just go along with the flow?

Sheebaparveen

Bitcoin

The king of all cryptocurrencies ruling the entire crypto market, Bitcoin is the original cryptocurrency created in 2009 by an anonymous group under the name, Satoshi Nakamoto. Like most cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin runs on a blockchain, which is a network of thousands of computers that verifies transactions in real-time without interference from middlemen. It is the first choice of all crypto investors and that makes it one of the best crypto currencies to invest in, in March 2022 for high returns.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Considering the fact that there are a lot of crypto coins this days even though some of the coins tends to have a very good and high price, while others are still having low rate price, which include bitcoin, ethereum, doge coin, shibainu, to Mention but a few.
But we all know that the best crypto coin which is the leading coin is the bitcoin, it has the highest rate more than all any other crypto coin, also it has been known that it is the current coin that seems to be increasing in rate on a daily bases, though it has high Price but still I believe if it happens to be that one has the necessary money to afford it, it will definitely help because he can either use it trad, or even keep it for long time investment, after the rate increases to a Desirable price you and and and feels like selling then you sell it out and earn passive income without encountering any form of problem, also one can invest on ethereum, though it didn't reach the bitcoin in rate but still I believe ethereum is a coin that has a good value in future, one can invest in it and earn from it in the future.
So what coin do you think one can buy either for trade or investment, coin that one can e
Hi. Thank you very much for your informative post about cryptocurrencies. It is true that cryptocurrency investment is among the best investments
around the world. A lot of people earn money daily from cryptocurrencies. For this reason, I started investing in cryptocurrencies as well although I do not have any special knowledge of them. So I have no idea which coin is the best for both trading and investing. But I am sure that many people here who know about crypto will share their experience and knowledge with us. For the time being, I enjoy watching the rates of cryptocurrencies going up and down. Their rates are changing all the time. This type of investment is really exciting. However, it is believed that cryptocurrency investment is a very risky one, so my advice is to invest only what you can afford to lose. In this way, you will be safe. Wish everyone happy earnings! :)

Finger Geek

Verified member
For both trading and hodl. It is not right to determine the potential of a coin by knowing the price. We can't say that because bitcoin has higher price more than etherium then it is more profitable than etherium. That is wrong. If that is true then Shiba Inu would not have had that high gain that was had by the holder of the token.
To value a coin and to know the most profitable once, it is only by the percentage increase in price of the coin in a duration. That is why Shiba yield lots of profit when the price rose to more than 1000 times it's initial price and this made some holders of the token to make more money.

cashisking149

For me it's still bitcoin. It is behaving more and more like fiat in the way it moves as there is so much money in it now. Smaller cryptos don't behave in the same way as there is less volume and liquidity.

Skysaint

Verified member
It's good to see someone who trades coins on a short basis here. Most people seem to be holders, buy in the long run, being a trader can be more profitable in cryptocurrency.

In such a scenario like one we find ourselves in, a case of short term bearish market, one can make money by trading instead of holding. I also learnt the hard way that even as a holder, one needs to have at least the basics knowledge of trading.

This will help one know when to take profits and the best time to buy coins that one wishes to hold for long. Imagine buying Bitcoin at $6ok and holding till now.

How do you figure out which coins to trade, that is, do you have any criteria of you just go along with the flow?
There's no doubt about that. Day trading is always better that the long term investment method of earning profits in cryptocurrency. The day traders always take advantage of the fluctuating market to earn good amount of money or profits as they buy at dip for short term and withdraw at the next bullish run and investment back when the coin turns bearish again. But for the long term investors, this fluctuations is of not benefit to them as their investment is stagnant and will keep rising and falling with no noticable increase in price.
Coming to how I select the coins I trade with. I do have some coins I do prefer to trade with as a day trader but that was last year because I had to device another method since most coins that yielded me profits last year choose to remain stagnant or rather bearish this year. Coins like the Shiba Inu coin.
So right now that the market is being bearish and is recovering very slowly, I trade my coins according to the trending searches I do see on the internet. This will help me see the coins that investors are interested in and so far so good, it had been a success.
Another strategy for day trading is to quit any form of trading during the festive seasons as there's every possiblity that the market will become bearish.

Suba

Staff member
In my opinion, choosing coins for investment and coins for trading will be different from various points of view, to buy coins as investment we can choose superior coins such as Bitcoin, Ether, BNB coin etc and of course buy at low prices, don't let us get carried away (FOMO ), buy a crypto when the price is high. While choosing a coin to trade will certainly be different for each trader, because it depends on their expertise, for novice traders it is better to choose a coin whose fluctuation level is not too high such as Doge, Ltc and vice versa.