Best crypto coin that student can invest?

Wiserr

As a student, I want to invest on crypto with the little money I have, what coin will you suggest for me to invest folks?
Coin with good future value.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
So how much do you want to invest? It does not matter whether or not you are a student, you must remember that trading in cryptocurrency is quite risky and you must not invest in cryptocurrencies until or unless you know how to predict the coin price. You must know how to read the data and accurately assess the market conditions before you start making an investment. There are many coins to choose if you want to start but I recommend you to read online guides, tutorials, and articles about how to trade cryptocurrencies. You can also check videos on Youtube about this subject.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
So how much do you want to invest? It does not matter whether or not you are a student, you must remember that trading in cryptocurrency is quite risky and you must not invest in cryptocurrencies until or unless you know how to predict the coin price. You must know how to read the data and accurately assess the market conditions before you start making an investment. There are many coins to choose if you want to start but I recommend you to read online guides, tutorials, and articles about how to trade cryptocurrencies. You can also check videos on Youtube about this subject.
I think he was only interested to invest in cryptocurrency and not really to trade but does it really mean that anyone that is interested to invest really have to understand how to read chat just like you have said ? Because I always believe that investing is the most simplest thing in which you only have to seek the help of an expert on the type of coin for you to invest on for long-term purposes ,they will just mention it , you can go and invest, from there you don't have any problem except you still wants more... I believe investment does not really need a good understanding before you invest.

Huricanenate

Trading crypto short-term to make money will not work, you're better off going to Las Vegas and gambling. Best to buy some and hold it for the long term (2 years or more). Treat it like an investment, and don't panic when the price drops. You will surely make money then - the world is moving to crypto, for sure!!

D

DanySh

As a student, I want to invest on crypto with the little money I have, what coin will you suggest for me to invest folks?
Coin with good future value.
You're in the right place. So as you're thinking about long-time investment, it would be best if you focused on well-established and time-tested platforms and blockchain protocols. I can give you a couple of examples, but it's not financial advice. I would just suggest looking at them to understand what I mean. Learn about such projects as Solana, Polygon, Avalanche etc. They have a good reputation, and overall, I think such a global project will continue to grow and develop. Also, read some forecasts and reviews about the project before you invest in it. If there's an upcoming launch or a new feature is coming out, it would probably increase the project's token price.

Moneymakerro

You should not invest more than you can afford to loose! My advice is to invest in Matic/Polygon and wait until it's price increase.

Victorial

You cannot lose until you sell your crypto assets. Treat them as an investment when you make the research and have finally bought a coin. The first step is the capital you have acquired while the most important one is knowing which coins to buy. Do not be surprised as many suggestions from an expert will come. But you just have to take the risks and invest in any of the coins. It is just an idea from them as no one knows about the future of any coin.