What is the Best crypto coin to invest on.

Considering the fact that the rate of crypto coin has dropped drastically and it lacks it's value unlike before when it has good rate, so which coin do you think will be better for one to invest on, a coin that will have a good rate either now or in the future​

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I will say that it all depends on what you want , if you are investing for long-term purposes there are some cryptocurrency you can invest and also if you are investing for short-term purposes . But investing for short terms will not likely be profitable because there are a lot of potential profit in the coin you are investing , it could have generated more that is why I do not really consider to invest for short-term purposes no matter what.

Well you should carry out a research concerning any cryptocurrency you have in mind to invest . On that research you should check out cryptocurrency with low circulating supply because those are the ones that are likely to be profitable , then you should also consider to invest in cryptocurrency with a good future potential. Yeah you can check out what plans and preparations they have for the the future , from there you can really understand if they have plans or not.

We just have to be very careful when investing in cryptocurrency because some are not really profitable while others are profitable and you need to carry out a research to know the best one that is suitable for you.

Shaf

Verified member
In such uncertain market conditions, it becomes flaring which coins are better to hold. The absolute best would be Bitcoin, then Ethereum. These two would withstand whatever test the market has in the next 5 to 10 years so your investment is guaranteed.

Most people believe that any coin in the top 100 is safe enough, but that is not it for me. I believe utility matters a lot so I would rather stick with those on the top 20 instead.

Most of my investment though is in shitcoins, coins in the 200 to 300 range and I'm scared of selling at a loss, so I'd just rather HODL with diamond hands.

Skysaint

Verified member
You are right about what you have said. Most coins are already in their lowest value that many are starting to think if there's any recovery strategy that the market is going to use to bounce back to what it once was. But the truth of the matter is that some coins still do have potential and the bearish market might be as a result of all these war threats going on and so it got the whole world attention away from the cryptocurrency business.
There are a number of coins that one can invest in and be rest assured that they have invested in a good coin and will yield profits from it. Although Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency but I am not a big fan of it when it comes to earning profits because it had already attained a very great height that I doubt if it will be easy to even get your investments doubled within a number of years.
But there are coins that are good for long term investment just like I have said earlier; coins like BNB and LUNA are really cool and if you can invest in them, you will earn profits keeping them for a long period of time.