What is the Best crypto coin to invest on.

• Thread starter Deleted member 62875
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62875

Considering the fact that the rate of crypto coin has dropped drastically and it lacks it's value unlike before when it has good rate, so which coin do you think will be better for one to invest on, a coin that will have a good rate either now or in the future

Wiserr

Considering the fact that the rate of crypto coin has dropped drastically and it lacks it's value unlike before when it has good rate, so which coin do you think will be better for one to invest on, a coin that will have a good rate either now or in the future
There are many crypto coin this days some tends to have good rate while others don't have a good price, one can get a Desirable coin to invest on either long time investment or short time investment, and I believe in short time one can earn couple money without encountering any sort of problem or the other, but if it happens to be that one had the necessary capital to either trade on crypto or invest, I will best advice you to get the bitcoin which seems to have the highest rate among all the rest of the crypto coin, because it seems to be the coin that increase in rate everyday.

Crmart

I think Bitcoin since it is among the leading cryptocurrencies and has the largest market cap, even some of the major global brands also accept it as payments.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You wouldn't know the kind of coin they gonna fetch you money in the future. In order to discover such potential coin you need to sit down and make your own research about the potentials in the coin. Every coin in the market is a potential profit making coin. But they all have their period of bullish or bearish. If you study the coin's trend or fluctuations, read update around the coin you'll get a clue about the coin potential if it's okay to invest long or short term, and also spot when good to invest and and not to invest in the coin. Their is no need investing in a coin project when you aren't certain of it's future. Some people even go far to say, the best time to invest in cryptocurrency is when the coin is on bearish. But to make it clearer to you, if you don't have the funds that is adequate enough, you shouldn't just invest when the coin is going bearish, because their is possiblity of the coin sinking dipper. If you don't have the money to invest as it is going dipper, you'll struggle for long to recover your money that suffered out of the coin's bearish time.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The fact is that cryptocurrency as a whole is completely predictable , ranging from its volatility and cryptocurrencies itself. When investing in cryptocurrency , you should actually be able to carry out your own personal research and if the research concluded the potential of a cryptocurrency you can just invest in the coin believing that it will be profitable for you to sell out with profits one day.

But along the line if the crypto fails to work as you expected then you have to look for other project which you believe on and invest.

What I am trying to say is that anything can happen to a potential cryptocurrency you are investing , They can decide to fold up one day and rugpull making all the money you invest it to be a waste because you won't make a single profit and all your money will be lost when a cryptocurrency rugpulled

Sometimes it is always advisable that you invest what you can afford to lose but for me I do not really believe in that , I invest and whenever it works I enjoy more because investing with what you can afford to lose won't be profitable I'm any way.

Skysaint

Verified member
The truth of the matter is that most coins are already affected by the present dip in the market and its even very difficult for anyone to come into conclusions on which coin they are going to invest in because most coins now seems as a threat to investors.
Well, there are a number of coins that u have actually noticed that they have been doing really great for some time now but gat depends if you're a day trader or a long term investor.
If you're a day trader then you should focus of low value coins because I believe they yield a better return on investments within a short period of time but you should also note that not all coin fall into this category. Coins like SLP coin, MANA coin, GALA coin are really doing good and you should probably stay away from Shiba Inu for the meantime as it's still struggling with itself.
If you're in for a long term investment then you should get focused on high value coins that you're certain off its longevity because that's what hat matters the most here. You could check out BNB coin because it's actually a wonderful coin that has proven to have much potentials, you can also try out Luna as it's another coin that got my attention.

cashisking149

The truth of the matter is that most coins are already affected by the present dip in the market and its even very difficult for anyone to come into conclusions on which coin they are going to invest in because most coins now seems as a threat to investors.
Well, there are a number of coins that u have actually noticed that they have been doing really great for some time now but gat depends if you're a day trader or a long term investor.
If you're a day trader then you should focus of low value coins because I believe they yield a better return on investments within a short period of time but you should also note that not all coin fall into this category. Coins like SLP coin, MANA coin, GALA coin are really doing good and you should probably stay away from Shiba Inu for the meantime as it's still struggling with itself.
If you're in for a long term investment then you should get focused on high value coins that you're certain off its longevity because that's what hat matters the most here. You could check out BNB coin because it's actually a wonderful coin that has proven to have much potentials, you can also try out Luna as it's another coin that got my attention.
Agree gaming tokens won't be going anywhere and are well worth a look.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Personally I am still looking for more opportunities to invest more this time because this is just the best time for people to be investing in their favourite cryptocurrency, But the point is that the money is not there, so I may not likely have the interest to invest in any coin for now . But even if I have to do it Cardano is a very nice and potential cryptocurrency I will can consider to invest on, from my research about the coin it is a nice and potential cryptocurrency you can consider for long-term.

Apart from that , you can consider to invest in fantom . This one also is a nice cryptocurrency to invest on for long-term purposes and all these are based on my own personal research . Before you can be able to invest in them you have to carry out your own personal research to understand more about it , so you know how much you can Risk per a cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency is a volatile market and at the same time is also risky , you have to be very careful of how you are investing because in most cases the price can even drop beyond what you could never imagine.

Crmart

You wouldn't know the kind of coin they gonna fetch you money in the future. In order to discover such potential coin you need to sit down and make your own research about the potentials in the coin. Every coin in the market is a potential profit making coin. But they all have their period of bullish or bearish. If you study the coin's trend or fluctuations, read update around the coin you'll get a clue about the coin potential if it's okay to invest long or short term, and also spot when good to invest and and not to invest in the coin. Their is no need investing in a coin project when you aren't certain of it's future. Some people even go far to say, the best time to invest in cryptocurrency is when the coin is on bearish. But to make it clearer to you, if you don't have the funds that is adequate enough, you shouldn't just invest when the coin is going bearish, because their is possiblity of the coin sinking dipper. If you don't have the money to invest as it is going dipper, you'll struggle for long to recover your money that suffered out of the coin's bearish time.
Agreed with you! No one know which coin will make it too next BTC!