devilhunter

Inappropriate Link Posting
Best investment you can ever made in 2023 just choose a plane that suitable for you sit back and watch profit coming to your wallet.
10$ deposit: 1.1$ for 10 days
30$ deposit: 1.32$ for 30 days
300$ deposit: 17.01$ for 30 days

Website have more plans personally i use 30$ plan everyday your mining (1.32$) is available for withdrawal and payouts are instant.

IMG_20231103_133513.jpg
This website have around 800 review in trust pilot with rating 4.8

Screenshots and payment proof:

CryptoHunter

I just saw 4 pop-up windows and a sign-up for shortened links. Please tell me the name of the site. Or obviously, this is just click bait.

devilhunter

Best investment you can ever made in 2023 just choose a plane that suitable for you sit back and watch profit coming to your wallet.
10$ deposit: 1.1$ for 10 days
30$ deposit: 1.32$ for 30 days
300$ deposit: 17.01$ for 30 days

Website have more plans personally i use 30$ plan everyday your mining (1.32$) is available for withdrawal and payouts are instant.

View attachment 59446
This website have around 800 review in trust pilot with rating 4.8
Hello this my referral link : AutoHashMining.com - One-Click Autopilot System for Bitcoin Mining Worldwide, Whales Choosing!
Website link without referral :

Trustpilot reviews :

ezcashbiz614

Best I can tell there are none.
Cloud mining appears to be a scam in general.

ezcashbiz614

Thank you for the legitimate site. Appreciate feedback.
Hardly legit. Research it for yourself. A quick search
showed numerous fake reviews for the site on trustpilot
and a low score on scam-detector. Scamadvisor is reporting
it as a scam. My suggestion... stay away.

devilhunter

1000000258.png

1000000257.png

I still using it and I'm satisfied. Look of website isn't good but they pay instantly i request for cashout 10 sec later money is in my account i like this website yesterday i bought 2, 30$ plan.

ezcashbiz614

Domain is 5mos old and all their info is
"redacted for privacy", just why are they
hiding? Maybe so they can run away with
your money and you can't figure out who
they are/were?

Domain Name: autohashmining.com
Registry Domain ID: 2798230381_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: WHOIS.ENOM.COM
Registrar URL: WWW.ENOMDOMAINS.COM
Updated Date: 2023-07-15T03:37:38.00Z
Creation Date: 2023-07-14T14:42:00.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2024-07-14T14:42:00.00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited EPP Status Codes | What Do They Mean, and Why Should I Know? - ICANN
Registrant Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Organization: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Street: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Street:
Registrant City: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant State/Province: Washington
Registrant Postal Code: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Email: Tiered Access
Admin Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Organization: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Street: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Street:
Admin City: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin State/Province: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Postal Code: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Country: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Phone: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Email: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY

ezcashbiz614

The companies UK registration at least seems to
check out and the owner appears to be
Alexander James Homden.

devilhunter

Every investment has risks, there is no 100% legit cloud mining website and most of them don't pay but this website a least work for now.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Based on what I have read here, I do not think this is a legit crypto mining program. If you know how mining works and how the crypto market functions, you will understand that you do not receive fixed mining reward. If some company or random website is promising you a fixed reward it is obviously is scam. Do not fall for things like this one.

devilhunter

Based on what I have read here, I do not think this is a legit crypto mining program. If you know how mining works and how the crypto market functions, you will understand that you do not receive fixed mining reward. If some company or random website is promising you a fixed reward it is obviously is scam. Do not fall for things like this one.
I invested in this website and i happy with it maybe it's mining maybe not, a moment after this website become scam reviews in trust pilot will become negative .

Mika

VIP Contributor
Well, you might be making money on this website and there might be a lot of positive reviews, however, based on what I have read on this thread, it looks like a HYIP rather than a mining platform. You will be earning as long as there are new users to pay to the site in the hope of earning. Once the site stops getting new users, it will stop paying. This is how HYIP functions.

devilhunter

Well, you might be making money on this website and there might be a lot of positive reviews, however, based on what I have read on this thread, it looks like a HYIP rather than a mining platform. You will be earning as long as there are new users to pay to the site in the hope of earning. Once the site stops getting new users, it will stop paying. This is how HYIP functions.
We don't know exact situation and everything is maybe and maybe you right maybe me.