Best Methods to Earn Free Cryptos

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you want to earn cryptos for free you can use the following methods. I have used these methods and made money, and these methods are completely free.

StormGain: This is a crypto wallet and exchange platform that also allows free crypto mining. However, you cannot directly withdraw your mined crypto. You should use your mined crypto to trade and you can withdraw your trading profits when you reach minimum withdrawal. They also offer affiliate commission.

Binance: You can stake your crypto and earn free cryptos. Even though you can earn staking rewards for free, you need crypto to stake and earn profits. You receive staking rewards to your balance every day. You can also earn free crypto through Binance Referral Program

Coinbase: Coinbase also offer staking for few coins, however, affiliate marketing for Coinbase is the best way to earn free BTC. You can earn $10 for every customer you bring to Coinbase provided he funds his account with at least $100.

E

eldavis

Another way people uses to earn crypto currencies without any form of financial Investment is through faucet sites. Up till date, there are a lot of faucet sites that are still paying very well, though the only down side about faucet sites is that the pay is usually very small and most times it takes time to actually earn something reasonable. I have been active on some faucet sites before and I have been able to earn free coins from there.

Mika

VIP Contributor
if you are good at bringing referrals, Binance referral program and coinbase referral programs can be a good way to earn free cryptos. However, in my opinion, staking on Binance is the best way to earn free cryptos. I have staked all my assets on Binance and earning $1 worth of crypto every day, while the rewards I am earning is not big, however, when the bull market returns the free crypto I earn through Binance rewards will have a lot of worth. StormGain can also be good for your mining rewards will fluctuate according to the market value and during these hard times it will take a lot of time to reach $10 worth of mining rewards in order to be eligible to withdraw and earn profits from trading mining profits is even harder because the market is bearish. However, this is a free program and there is no harm in using free program

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well , I wouldn't say they are completely free in the sense that you still have to work hard to earn most of those cryptocurrencies you are talking about. Even with that you will still have lot of hard time trying to have access to legit cryptocurrencies for free which could sometimes be stressful..

I am not interested in anything that is always free because the stress of me having to pass through just to be able to have access to those things are not always easy and could be time-consuming . If I am interested in any cryptocurrency I try as much as possible to work hard raise the needed money and invest without having to spend so much time trying to earn it for free. Other people may have the time to do so but personally I am occupied with so many things and the time to engage in it will not be there.

Shaf

Verified member
Getting airdrops is one of the best ways I know through which people have earned free cryptocurrency. This is because they get this when the value is as low as possible and if they held for long enough, it turns to a lot of money. Some people got free BNB drop and held it for long. It's not easy to get legitimate airdrops these days, but you can if you participate on the actions on Coinmarketcap. There are coins that also airdrop their tokens to those who use their Blockchain. Holding another coin can make you get Airdrops of a different coin.

Even though people think faucets are a waste of time and I do agree sometimes, it's still one of the easiest ways to get free money in cryptocurrency. Imagine accumulating doge before it went on its parabolic run. That would be great.nim currently accumulating all the shitcoins hoping we get another run soon.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Storm gain is one of the worst, not best. The best method is always to earn yourself, and stake by investing in PoS.

Recent Binance related bridge hack means there are not really best options in all these investing, but if you stake PoS, then you will get free return. Now you can even make Free ETH via staking Staking is possible in your non custodial wallet, you don't need a custodial platform for staking, you might need them for exchange.

Finger Geek

Verified member
StormGain
There was a time that I registered on this app and I was giving bonus in form of mining and with the bonus I was to earn some certain amount of money before I can withdraw it for anything. Then because I could not reach the limit in the deadline time, I was not qualify to withdraw it and the bonus went away.

Now you are talking about a mining that can be earned for free and this is also like the one I was given that time that they later took away because the bonus also was for trading. Is this bonus you are talking about not have limit? And also what can we earn in a day. You need to give us a detailed info about the program and what we will earn per day.

Apart from this another way to earn free cryptocurrency is from claiming free coin from faucet websites.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Using crypto advertising networks like A-ads is also one of the best ways to earn crypto for free, all you need is a website that receives traffic. How much you can earn depends on how much traffic your site is receiving. There are multiple other crypto ad networks that you can use on your sites to make free cryptos. The best thing about these crypto ads is they are mostly CPM ads, in other words, your visitors do not have to click on your ads to make money. Another best way to earn free cryptos is by posting on paid-to-post forums. I list forum posting as a free way to earn crypto because you can join for free, you can post in your free time, and you can withdraw your earnings in crypto, If you are on multiple forums, and if you spend 2-3 hours every day posting on forums, you can easily make $50 in crypto per month.

Peninsula

Verified airdrops are the best methods to collect free crypto coins. However, be careful of twitter promotions asking you to send 1 coin, and they’ll send you 2 coins in return. All of them are fake.