Best methods of advertising your business online

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Advertising is a process of letting the general public know of your commodity,service etc via means of advertising such as the media,internet,fliers etc.

In this thread we will deal basically with the ways one can advertise his or her product online.

With increased digitalisation, online advertising has become the common means of letting your product get known to the general public.
Via apps such as Facebook WhatsApp IG and others one can easily get signed up and use those media for display of products either by posting snaps of the commodities provided or describing the services you provide

As a writer you can easily post about your service and let the public know about you skill by giving samples of your work as a display.
This attracts people who are interested in your service and by so doing you become a highly prolific entrepreneur.

Advertising is the best way of growing your small micro business into a mega set up with high profits.

Clara Ngx

I agree with you.
I think advertising help the small business can approach with many customers in different countries with the saving cost as much as possible. In case of my small business, I focus on online advertising my food products via social networks like FB, IG instead of hire physical store. Because with the same advertising expense, my business can access more customers who are live far from store instead of a part of local residences who are living near the physical store​

cmoneyspinner

I don't know if it's the 'best" but using Twitter for advertising is effective. Find an automated sharing tool like BufferApp or Dlvr.it and this tool will help you spread out your postings. You can schedule your posts for certain days of the week at certain times. I also did manual posting in addition to the automated posting. I have used this method for years. It works great!

Mika

VIP Contributor
Generating sales organically is great because you do not have to spend money on ads and when you don't spend money on ads, your profit margins tend to be higher. However, for a lot of people and businesses, this is simply not possible because they have not built their brand yet to build organic sales. In a situation like this, running ads is the only method to build ads. However, a lot of things need to be taken care of while running ads. If you don't run ads correctly, you will burn your advertising budget and there will be low or no return on your investment. You need to choose an advertising platform correctly. A correct ad platform means a platform where your customers are concentrated. You also need to target your ad to the proper people. Ad targeting means reaching the people who are likely to buy your products

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Generating sales organically is great because you do not have to spend money on ads and when you don't spend money on ads, your profit margins tend to be higher. However, for a lot of people and businesses, this is simply not possible because they have not built their brand yet to build organic sales. In a situation like this, running ads is the only method to build ads. However, a lot of things need to be taken care of while running ads. If you don't run ads correctly, you will burn your advertising budget and there will be low or no return on your investment. You need to choose an advertising platform correctly. A correct ad platform means a platform where your customers are concentrated. You also need to target your ad to the proper people. Ad targeting means reaching the people who are likely to buy your products
People will not make any purchase of a product with 0 reviews and account owner starts selling items since 1 month ago, then spend money at this phase is not recommanded, may be need to be a little older account of 6 months with 30-40 reviews then ads could increase sales at this moment of time.