The Best Methods to Make Money Online

Mika

VIP Contributor
You might do a lot of things to make money online, however, what is the best method to make money online?

The best method is the method that does not require you to spend a lot of time to make money. You can make money as a freelancer, however, you will have to work actively to make money as freelancer.

In my opinion, content creation is the best method to make money online. You can either create written content or video content to make money. You will earn passive income as a content creator.

The second best method is selling digital products. You can sell the same product multiple times to make money.

The third best method is selling online. There are a lot of ways to sell online, and in my opinion, the best method is selling print-on-demand products, dropshipping, and affiliate marketing.

The fourth best method is selling online courses. You work only once but make money from your course for a long time.

Suba

Staff member
In my opinion, because everyone has different abilities, there is no best Methods to Make Money Online. The best for you is not necessarily the best for me and others and vice versa. so we have to use a method that suits our abilities, a content creator may not like to write. But anyway I thank you because you have been willing to share and we can choose the first, second, etc. that we are most interested in in your thread.

Emyly11

To create content or to be a freelancer, you need to have some skills and some of people who want to make money online , don't have skills for that. So for this people, can you give some advices. Something easy to do, like watching videos or link click..

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Content writing would be a nice way of making money on the internet. We have to consider the possibility of making money with it. First of all if you're interested to make money with writing of content you can possibly do it on YouTube which is also a very popular platform that gives opportunity for people to make money. .

Apart from making money with YouTube you can also create your own website and post the type of content you think people will be very much interested that is the only way you can go about it.

There are other ways to you can possibly make money in this area such as publishing of contents on Amazon Kindle. This is even one of the best way a lot of people are using to generate passive income for themselves. However most of these things is never a get-rich-quick scheme but will definitely earn you a lot of money in the future.