Can a groundnut seller become a millioniare?

Selling of petty goods of product as become bad things to many people.
Even when people seen you selling groundnut ,Broom ,coconut and so on the tend seeing you as unserious type even some of your close friend before may not like to associate with you again.
But I want to tell you that their is a way that one can distinguish oneself from those who are selling ordinarily.
Packaging..I mean packaging. When you package your product very well and present your self good people will surely patronise you.
You go to bank,industry and some reputable organisation to advertise to them so that they can patronise you, even it will get to a time that you will need to employ those that will be selling for you..
If you can achieve these surely you will smiles at last.
Let me tell you ,you are a millionaire already. You opinion is needed to. Can a groundnut seller become a millionaire?
Being a millionaire doesn't mean that you are rich we have many millionaires that the money they have is base on loan but a groundnut seller can be rich and also loan free. What can you call a groundnut seller that owns a house and also have a car and also have an investment in real estate so definitely a groundnut seller can be rich.

Yes a groundnut seller can become millionaire. It is not a function of what you venture into that makes it big, it is a function of how well you managed the business and the capital you put into it. It is garbage in garbage out.