Can offline business owners make money online?

EKUSANI

Are you a business owner. what kind of business are you running. are you actually finding a place to make your business known and also make some earnings?
Find more . because am here to make it known to u some platform u can actually make your business online without any charges.
Facebook:
A lot of people have a Facebook account and doesn't know the right things to use it for except chatting, posting photos and so on.including you as a business owner.
Facebook right the right platform for u to promote your business on the platform and start earning from your Facebook friends once the start to order your product from you.and that is also an online marketing.
Not just that , they is another social media platform which u can as well promote your business.and it is called Whatsapp, Instagram, Twitter and even more.
Whatsapp:
Using of Whatsapp to promote your business is very simple.if u check your phone ,u will see that u have a lot of contact that are on Whatsapp.why not start putting your business in your Whatsapp status.by so doing this people will see it and start patronizing you .and that will also give u money.same thing with Instagram.

E

eldavis

The simple answer to your question is yes. There are various offline business owners out there that has one or two online investments. Personally I am working offline, but I still do one or two things online as well. I feel this is actually the best way to make money, relying on just a single source of income could be dangerous in most cases, it's better to have more than one source of income incase anything goes wrong.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is possible for offline business owner to also make money online. we are all working hard to create multiple streams of income for ourselves. I have seen a lot of people who have offline business and still manage to create a successful online business.

I think everything is boiled down to planning and allocating your time. the best way is to use some of the free time you have offline to create online business that will bring passive income for you.

There are so many things you can do to make money online and it is not going to affect your offline business. affiliate marketing is one of those money making model that can bring passive income for you.

It will even be easier for you to get started with affiliate marketing as you have some cash to invest from your offline business. it will be easier for you to run pay-per-click advertising fast profit with affiliate marketing for you. It is good to have a basic knowledge about affiliate marketing before you get started.

You can also make money online with your offline business as a freelancer. If you are a graphic design artist offline, you can simply render the same service online and you are going to make more money through foreign currency.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
The point is that anyone that is working offline can reschedule his or her time to also work online , both of them can be achieved because online business is the type of business that can be done on space Time , it is just left for you as an offline worker to decide when you have to work online and that's all.

Some people who may not have time to work on line in the daytime can reschedule it to work in the night because that can really help, because most online business will give you such opportunity and it will depend on you to decide if you are interested to work or not.

The fact is that so many people who are working offline do not really sees the need of working online because they just consider online business to be a complete waste of time, but they will just prefer to make money and see the money they are making because they just believe that online business is a type of business that you will only be able to see the balance of what you are earning without being able to withdraw it.

It all depends on mindset and arrangement .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course, the Internet is very open for anyone and everyone to make money provided they have proper knowledge and understanding of how certain things works.

If you are running an offline business you can actually make money online but it may not be as effective as those who are not running offline businesses because of time factor.

There are several businesses online that requires a lot of time for you to be able to make something tangible out of it and someone who is running an offline business may not have that kind of time.

Meanwhile as an offline business owner, you can create something reasonable for yourself that could probably fetch you passive income.

There are good businesses you can venture into and make a lot of money on it but it is also important you don't expect profit immediately.

Some of the best online businesses I can recommend for people who have offline businesses are blogging, having a YouTube channel and affiliate marketing.

You can use night times to create a very good content in which you can post on your blog or your YouTube channel. this can probably take about two to four hours on daily basis and anyone can actually do this. All you just need is the passion and you are probably good to go.

Rachael

Verified member
Yes, offline business owners can also make money online and this was more adopted during the covid-19 pandemic. Most offline owners have already created an online presence for their business and this is a step in the right direction. Some offline business owners are even combining their offline work with online business entirely. I know of many offline business owners who diversify, there is a laptop vendor and technician who is involved with trading online and he makes a lot of money from it. I've been very motivated by the way he handles both business offline and online with keen interest.

Some offline business owners do not have the multitasking ability to combine both and some are inexperienced and unwilling to learn. At times, it is best to place our focus in one place, because the man I made reference to, he once used his profits from the business and invested in crypto trading online, he had major losses and till today, he is still in the process of recuperating. Personally, I do not think I can have an offline business without still working online. It also depends on the scale of the business and the time it can afford me to work online.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes definitely that's how it should be in the first place. I used to write that any business offline that doesn't deem it fit to have an online presence is leaving money on the table because you can enjoy both ways selling online and offline. The thing is that people are even buying more online now than offline because of the business of offline life.

if you are a business owner it is high time to tap from the potentials that online presence offers to business owners. you can make your business go international by advertising online, anyone anywhere will patronize it. All you need do is to find a courier service or delivery company that will do the delivery for you and your money is made.

The good thing with online sales is that most expenses you experience with offline sales are not there. You don't need to pay for lighting, shop, taxes, salaries etc. Where to advertise is even free just create an account either on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or what app and you can start advertising your business.

Finger Geek

Verified member
There are lots of businesses that operates offline and still make profits online. By just using the social medias to promote there businesses. Some also make advertisement on ad networks like Google AdWords.

I know of a lady that sells shoes and bag and she promotes are products on Instagram. Till today, most of her customers comes from Instagram. And she makes lot of profits selling her products online.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think that it might be possible to do that and make money online, even if you are a kind of a person who usually conducts business online. However, I think that since majority of such people might not have experience when it comes to making money online or promoting their business online, it might be a bit harder for them to promote their business online.

Hiring A Professional

Hiring a professional could help a lot. There are many companies that seek so many online marketing experts who promote the business of companies through Digital marketing. They possess excellent skills when it comes to promoting business and they know how to implement the right kind of strategy in order to market the business.

Learn Yourself

You can also learn yourself and it is never too late to learn. If you learn things yourself, you will be in command and you can expand your abilities in order to learn more about online marketing and promoting your business online.

Use Basic Knowledge

We are living in a digital era and almost each and every person has some sort of basic knowledge about digital gadgets and devices. Almost all the people use smartphone and they have basic knowledge. I think that you can take advantage of that basic knowledge and still try to promote business online.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There is nothing wrong for you to indulge in online businesses and online jobs even if you have an offline business . Making money online is absolutely for everyone , it does not matter whether you are young or old , a boy or a girl or , a child or an adult . Absolutely everyone have the privilege to make money online by working on various online paying and legit websites , apps , and platforms that pays it users and members for carrying out small or big gigs ( task and duties ) in order to get paid a reasonable and positive amount of money online . Anyways it actually depends on your taste and preference because what may seems as the best and easy way to make money online by a particular individual , could be seen as the worst and the burdensome way to make money online by another individual .

Some of the ways you can use to make money online , and also earn extra cash online , is by working on websites and platform like Amazon , upwork , clickbank , and fiverr , performing gigs like affiliate marketing , freelancing , dropshipping , and graphic designing in order to get paid .

Setho

VIP Contributor
The world is not divided into two places where you are going to be having the first group of people who are working offline and the second set of people who are working completely online . This means that you can be able to switch anytime you want and you can be able to multitask and make money from the both side if you are having the right time and skill in order to do that .

It is 100% possible for you to work on line even if you're working offline or have offline commitment and I am going to see that it is the best way for you to do it . If you are having an offline job and you want to work online full-time, resigning from your offline job is not the best thing to do because nothing is guaranteed. Instead you should split your time and use your free time in building your small business on the online space until you believe that it has reached a stage where it can no longer be able to fail easily. At this point in time you can resign from your offline business in order to fully focus on building it .

Kennysplash

Verified member
We are in the digital stage where virtually everything is online. Whether you are doing business or rendering a service, you have the choice of taking them online for more exposure. For instance you can open different social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and Twitter. Hundreds of millions of people are using these sites nowadays, so its a great way to get access to people regardless of where they are. You can also take your business to freelancing sites, there you can market what you sell and expect clients to patronize. Some of such websites are Fiverr, Upwork, freelancer among others.
All you need to have is a functional phone and you are good to go.
Many people are going online to boost their business, don't be left out.

Kendy

Verified member
Of course, there are many offline business owners who are making money online as well. Working offline even creates an avenue for business owners to build an online presence for their business. Recently, after the boomerang of the pandemic, so many business owners have now seen the need to diversify their business online. There are many entrepreneurs who combine both and are running it successful. There is a man I know of, he is a student who operate a computer service shop, where you can have access to the internet, photocopy and printing of materials while at the same time, he also runs a graphics design and web development and this has given him lots of contracts home and abroad.

The most important thing I learnt is that; to get to the apex of success either offline or online, you must be good with at least something that makes you stand out. There are many situations where I cannot combine my offline menial job online because of unlimited skills and expertise. In the world of today, after the covid-19 pandemic kept the world at its toes, it is therefore pertinent to diversify our streams of income and also create an online presence.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I do not think that the world is necessarily divided into two whereby we are having a particular section of people who are working offline and a particular set of people who are working online .

We have been experiencing that a lot of people usually prefer to work online these days because of the great benefits that it comes with like having multiple jobs and also working on your own time frame . Did not mean that it is everybody that can be able to work online and I thought everybody should look for what is best for them .

If somebody who is working offline and you will want to create passive income or work online then you can be able to do it but I will not advise that you should resign your job first . You can first of all stars by choosing a skill or what you plan to offer and then do it in your free time . Keep on doing this consistently then it is going to give you a great deal of experience that you can use to get a job .

If you get a job offer that is good for you and you want to take then you can consider quitting your offline job.