Can Someone Make Good Income From Online Betting?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Making money online is now a common phenomenon in most of the places. Pandemic outbreak and lock down has open people up to make money online.

People are now engaging in different things to make money online. You will have some people who are making money as an affiliate. They promote other people's products to make money for themselves through commission.

There are some people who are making money rendering different services as a freelancer online. You just need to master a skill to qualify as a freelancer.

Betting is another way people make money online. There are some dedicated websites for placing bet.

But most people I see doing this usually lose money yet they continue with the betting.

So I want to ask that is there a way to make decent income with betting online?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I do not gamble my money because my religion prohibits me. I have never understood why people gamble. Gambling means risking your money and I do not think that any one should risk their money. I believe that cryptocurrency trading might be considered a far much better option as compared to gambling or risking your money.