Coffee Might Make You Live Longer Life!

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We all want to live a healthy, happy life. However, we can only achieve this goal if we remain healthy for the rest of our life. There are many ways to live a longer life and many people would tell you that exercising and diet is one of the main things that makes you live longer. However, do you realize that consuming coffee is also one of the main things that can make you live longer? A study that was presented by European Society of Cardiology has announced a study that suggests that people who consume at least four cups have a much lower rate of death during the overall period of 10 years. So, you should really think about drinking coffee because it is healthy and also make you live longer!

arunima25

Verified member
Well, many such studies and research keep coming out and sometimes the studies are contradictory too. It often confuses you. Many talk about cutting down on caffeine as it has bad effects on our health in a long run. And this study shows a contradiction. Four cups would be a good dose of caffeine. Not sure if that would be good. Many studies show that a little caffeine is good but the amount has to be limited to get the benefits. Else it might bring side effects that are bad in long run.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
So it means if i get involved in a habitual drinking of coffee my years on earth will be added +10? Lol. This life is just unpredictable, its nice to eat what enriches our health, and not talking about something that adds extra longevity to our health. I've seen someone that followed what his doctor said about keeping a healthy life, still died at an early age. Longevity is inbuilt and by grace, and keeping good health too. Of we don't have such grace, and inbuilt long life we can't live long enough even keeping to all health safety rules.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I’m not really a coffee but I still take it anytime I want to. i love it on days that I need to be energized to do more work. I just keep it by my side to sip on it intermittently and I get on with my job throughout the day.