Do the rich really share their secrets?

Shaf

Verified member
One of the most common article headlines seems to be about riches, especially rich people giving one advice or the other about how to do things and how to get rich.

Most times, these advice are simple mundane, everyday things like getting up early, saving more, been efficient with time and making money work for you instead of working for money.

People will apply all those rules but still not make significant headway to becoming rich. Infact, a lot of the middle and low class work longer, harder and earlier than those who get rich.

Now this makes me wonder, do those super rich ones like Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Aliko Dangote and others really share their secrets of making wealth with us, and if that is not it what could it be?

What's the importance of all the random advice they give when asked?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Do the Rich really share their secrets?

The answer is yes, but sometimes not in the way you would think. People often wonder whether or not the rich are sitting on top of a big pile of money and refusing to share it with anyone else. However, although it's true that there are some greedy individuals out there who have more wealth than they need, many wealthy people are generous with their resources as well.

Rich people find it hard to keep a secret that has been kept for a long time. This is because they want to be generous and help the less privileged in society. For instance, the richest man on earth, Bill Gates has been giving his money to charity since he was still young and still continues to do so. His organizations are helping the poor and contributing to the betterment of society. The organizations also focus on issues such as healthcare and education among other things.

Therefore, whether it’s a good or bad secret, rich people cannot hold it for long; they have to share it with someone else. They do this because they believe in changing lives through their acts of generosity and also have an inner urge to help others.

For instance, once you become rich you can start a business that will keep you busy and create employment opportunities for many people in society. The act of sharing your experiences with others can make them believe in themselves and bring about change in their lives.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Some of them do not really share their secret as I understand because they just want to be the one on top of whatever they have invented.

It's not really the secret that is really my problem , the problem is that some of them may even have the opportunity to help people grow, but they will choose not to help a single person , because they believe that they have suffered to get whatever they need and as a result of that people should also look for a way to pass through the same to also achieve what they want.

Well I do not consider this as the best thing , if I have opportunity to have someone , I will always try my best to do it at least I will help them grow because that is the main purpose for human existence. But it seems some people that are extremely rich are always stingy and they do not like helping people in any way.

Not really that I have been going out begging for their help but that is how some of them are. I don't really know of Western countries but I'm talking of Here. Africa in particular .

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Elon Musk is the richest person on the earth. Do you know how he made money? Had he kept a secret about how he made money online. There is no secret to making money online. If you are innovative, creative, skilled, educated, knowledgeable, you can make a lot of money. However, a lot of people cannot make a lot of money and cannot become rich because they are not innovative, they are not skilled, they do not work hard, even if they work hard they do not work smart. When you are not working smart, you cannot make money, and even if you are able to make some money, you cannot grow rich. A lot of people can make money, they make enough to raise the cost of living, however, they don't have enough to enjoy life. That's because they don't know how to save money and how to invest money to build their income. You need to invest in order to build your net worth. When you are investing, you need to diversify your investment so that you minimize the risk, When you diversity, you will still earn profits even when you lose money on some investment. Build a high paying skill.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Some do and some do not , but sometimes the rich do not share their secrets because of being afraid that the individual they are about to share the secret could turn out against them and so they buried their secrets in the heart without letting others know . On the other hand many rich and wealthy people are ready to share their secrets about the key way to being wealthy to others who are interested to know . But today the attitude and habit of pride have been in the heart of poor persons and so they can not lower themselves to go talk to individuals who are considered to be rich and wealthy about what are the key ways and systems to follow in order to make money like them .

It takes confidence and lack of pride to listen to an individual who is rich especially when the rich and wealthy individual is older than us . If you are a rich person , there is absolutely no need for you to hide your secrets you must be willing to share your secret to poised and motivated individuals so as to make them in the same position as yours to be rich as well .

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The actual fact is that no one knows that makes riches. We only assume that there are some principles that make riches. So, there is no secret in the first instance. Let me illustrate my point further. Hardly you will see a rich father that's well known that will also has a child as rich as he is and still well known. Does that mean the father didn't tell his child the secret to his wealth? The simple answer is no.

People just become rich by chance and luck. But these two things will come up when we are hardworking and also consistent in what what do. The very apt example is that how come if two people are doing the same thing in the same way, they won't still be rich the same way? The rich will always advise people to work hard. Still we have hardworking people still living in penury.

The butter truth riches come only from God and it doesn't really matter whether we are told the secret or not. The only thing is that we need to be very hardworking and be persistent in preparation for the secret that may come up even when least we expect.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are some rich people who have enough time to share the secret with other people.

The set of people have abundance mentality and want other people to experience the same thing as they are. They are putting their time training other people to become a successful person as they are.

I have someone in particular in my city is time to teach people how to make money by creating a successful business.

He usually organise free seminar for people in order to share wealth secrets with them. He also write different books on how to make money and build a successful business.

He also invited guest speakers they said those who have also created successful business in different industry to come and lecture people.

The seminar usually comes up once in a month and each seminar is really full of great insight for everyone. He usually pushed us to set goals for each year and every month.

The man I am talking about us created successful hospital chain across the major cities in my country. He also created lot of hospitality business all over the places.

I aspire to be like him in order to create a lot of businesses that will employ a lot of people and add value to the society at large.

There are two different set of rich people. Those who want others to grow and succeed like them and those who feel it is more to deal to keep all the riches to themselves. I know people who are quite rich and successful but would never want to mention what they do to attain riches. So also, people make tutorials and paid mentorship to those who are interested in becoming more like them. Some percentage of rich people in our world today are so selfish that they would make everything possible to bring you down if you try to follow in their footsteps. They are afraid you'll make more money than they do and at such do everything humanly possible so as not to cross their lane. For me, it is not bad if you tell people the steps to take to become rich. You must not necessarily tell them bit by bit. You should gibe them clues on the road map you went through and allow them figure it out themselves. Teaching others I believe is a great and a better way to learn so one shouldn't be selfish with the knowledge he has and try to mentor others on the right path to follow.

SANIA

Yes rich share their secrets but to make more money or to gain more fame and publicity usually.
It is like they arranging free webinars for you, giving interviews, launching courses, launching many articles and many such things in view of giving more value to others but it is a form of getting more publicity and enaggement with people so they can earn more by solving people's problems through their programs or offers or services.
It is a win win situation in my opinion.
I mean they get more views and public and we get nice advices to upscale businesses.
But one thing must be considered that not all people can work in the same way to get same commissions.
Everyone has their own path of work and not everyone can do exact same things.
But few things can be common like hard work, smart work, investing more, learning and pratising each day.

E

eldavis

In the first place I don't think it's even a secret in the first place, since they tend to share their life experience, how they started, the things they did. The difference between the rich and the poor is simply their mindset. How we reason and take things matters a whole bunch, why some persons are not able to succeed is simply how they must have limited their mindset to remain in our level. Those who are rich today are risk takers, they are always ready to try new opportunities. At the same time, they always try to make research before going about it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
When you ask me where the rich people already share their secrets what I would say he is simply, yes. we have been seeing a lot of billionaires and millionaires all over the world giving advice to people and telling them how to succeed in life and it seems as if a lot of people have been applying these principles but it is not really working for them.

Sometimes what works for one person may actually not work for another person and one of the reasons why it seems that something is not working for you is because that particular thing is not made to favour you.

Many people find it difficult to find their place in life and that is the reason why they find almost everything difficult. When you find your passion, you will definitely become successful with it. You need to discover yourself and with proper knowledge and mastery of yourself, you can start becoming successful.

I have seen a lot of people who followed the advice provided by millionaires around the world and today they themselves have become millionaires also. You need to be very disciplined and strict to yourself in order to achieve success. Merely wishing for success does not really guarantee that.