Do you make enough money writing?

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Imagine having a paid to post platform that will pay you 3 dollars for a 500 words thread, but you need to keep the content within the topic of the thread. And then imagine if there is no limit on how many times you can post it, so if you have more ideas or thoughts regarding your topic then just put them down in your own words, write as much as you want.

This is what I am asking myself right now because I am trying hard to think of how I can make money from my ideas without actually feeling bad. How can our task be equivalent or even lesser than our earnings? Do you think about this too and do you have an idea?

Please don't come and tell me about fiverr and the likes today. I haven't had any opportunity on fiverr, despite I can write reasonably and can easily adapt, I no I just need the right link, boom! The truth is so many work on fiverr only in their thoughts, they got no realistic contract before.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Well, I work on Fiverr, I also work on Upwork. If you ask me how did I manage to get orders on these platforms, I can write 2-3 thousand words. But that’s not what I am trying to share here. I do write and earn money through writing but I am not a writer. If you write on forums like this one or even article sites like read cash or medium, it is very difficult to earn as a writer. You cannot earn as a writer unless you write for clients through freelance marketplaces, publish books, or blog. Writing alone cannot make you the money you also need SEO and digital marketing. If you want to make money as a writer, you need to write what sells. Instead of general article writer, you need to do copywriting, technical writing, business writing, screenwriting, etc. You make more money by writing product descriptions compared to an article. Choose a field where you can make more money.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Personally, I like writing very much. Paid-to-post sites give me the chance to earn some money by writing. I believe that this earning method is very popular around the world because earning is very simple. You just create new threads and you reply to other members' threads. That's all! Of course, you must be very careful with your spelling, syntax and grammar, otherwise, you will not get paid. Unfortunately, you will not get rich by posting on forums. However, it is still an income.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Working on paid to post can make you earn money but I am not sure the money will be enough. Enough money is relative to people. There are some that are only working here to augment what they make offline. For them which I am also part of them, the money I am making on paid to post is enough.

What can make us earn as much as we want working on paid to post is to make sure that we work on many of these paid to post. If we have at least 3 paid to post and we aim at making a dollar on each of them, we can still be making tangible money like that.

Gone are the days when trendri was unlimited. You can create as much as possible number of threads and comments that you wanted. In fact, there have been a time that it is very easy to make up to $3 a day on Trendri. I think the admin stopped this because he wanted to eliminate some unwanted elements. As well, he may want to reduce the cost by saving its cost.

But to be frank, it is easier to get money on paid to post websites.

King bell

VIP Contributor
Well, for me I don't make a lot of money writing most especially on this platform. This time last year I was earning $2 a day on average working on a paid to post forum. It is not an easy task and I believe writers should be rewarded with more rewards. I know the admin is also wants to make profit from their platform but it will be ok and convincing if they can increase the earnings so that one can earn $1 on average. Although I find forum posting jobs more easier than freelancing or blogging because in forum posting jobs, you are sure you will earn a commission writing rather than opening a blog or freelancing . I just hope the admins of this forum would listen to us and do something with the credits and posting rates.

Mimi5

Well, I work on Fiverr, I also work on Upwork. If you ask me how did I manage to get orders on these platforms, I can write 2-3 thousand words. But that’s not what I am trying to share here. I do write and earn money through writing but I am not a writer. If you write on forums like this one or even article sites like read cash or medium, it is very difficult to earn as a writer. You cannot earn as a writer unless you write for clients through freelance marketplaces, publish books, or blog. Writing alone cannot make you the money you also need SEO and digital marketing. If you want to make money as a writer, you need to write what sells. Instead of general article writer, you need to do copywriting, technical writing, business writing, screenwriting, etc. You make more money by writing product descriptions compared to an article. Choose a field where you can make more money.
Hi, I would like to ask something? When you take up a job to write for clients in places like Upwork? Do other pple also take up the same job? Is it like you may work hard writing and your write up is wasted because the client might prefer some other write up?. Just brief me on how it works please. Thanks

allison001

Verified member
I cannot call myself a writer now professionally because I haven't updated my writing skill. I only have opportunity to write content on paid to post platform which in most cases are simple and not complex content writing that I have to carry out deep research before writing them.

Writing of content is not really easy because it requires a lot of focus and thinking to be able to come out with good reasonable contents to write and with paid to post website it will not be easy for people to make a single dollar or two everyday by writing of content because of the payment rates , but at least it's something a lot of people are using to generate money because freelancing platform is not as easy as we may think because of the huge competition involved..

It's not everyone that is opportune to make money with the writing as you do.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Writing is stressful, before I can write without limit, but this days just small contents submitted, I'm exhausted. I am managing my time well since I know, what I'm earning writing can't earn me adequate living. I'm gradually diversifying into cryptocurrency trading, and that one is paying off more than I write on various writing sites. I have an ongoing two blogs still on development. It wouldn't start earning me money asap, it will take time, since I am just starting as a blogger. Even if I decide to go into YouTube channel, I wouldn't start immediately to earn, all of them takes time, and earnings starts slow. But if you keep working hard, learn SEO marketing, you'll earn better blogging and YouTubing. I don't write on freelance marketplaces anymore, I didn't receive jobs the way I wanted. Upon series of applying for jobs, but I wouldn't rule myself out forever there, maybe when I've added a coding skill, I can go apply via Fiverr and freelancer.com.