Do you need a College Degree like Msc,MBA,Phd etc to run a successful business?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Though this days almost every body is trying in way way or the other to get or have good education.

But at the same time having education is not definitely not necessary ,essential or important condition attach to the running a business.

As for me I can see that the items and product or service have higher priority than just haven a lot of Degrees.
In my country i had seeing many successful business men that do not have school certificate yet they employed and control those with higher educational background one.

Though am not encouraging people not to be educated but all our focus should not be on that alone instead be creative and do what you know how to do best.

D

Deleted member 28127

Though this days almost every body is trying in way way or the other to get or have good education.

But at the same time having education is not definitely not necessary ,essential or important condition attach to the running a business.

As for me I can see that the items and product or service have higher priority than just haven a lot of Degrees.
In my country i had seeing many successful business men that do not have school certificate yet they employed and control those with higher educational background one.

Though am not encouraging people not to be educated but all our focus should not be on that alone instead be creative and do what you know how to do best.
It is not required to have these degree to have a successfull job.
So as you see your friends that stops education are running job and more successfull than you because you will start work at late age when instead they have collected their own fourtune and this is bad side of still studying for long period of time.